Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit NYC Saturday Best party

No doubt. It's everything that used to be good about SF with very little of the bad. JP has been playing great.

When he played "After all this time" the place went crazy... The upstairs is hot, nice looking crowd I love that place... we got there at 12 left at 6:30 such a good time

When he played "After all this time" the place went crazy... The upstairs is hot, nice looking crowd I love that place... we got there at 12 left at 6:30 such a good time

this is true... i was there this weekend and went about the same time as you...........jp is insane

he controls the crowd like a puppet master

sick vibe

i love the jersey shore but spirits on sat is a venue that you have to check out once and awhile... plus i have major hook up so comps. are always a plus :pint:

this is true... i was there this weekend and went about the same time as you...........jp is insane

he controls the crowd like a puppet master

sick vibe

i love the jersey shore but spirits on sat is a venue that you have to check out once and awhile... plus i have major hook up so comps. are always a plus :pint:

That is the beauty of it good hookup plus comp bottles upstairs just need to get 60 bucks for the tip together between 3 guys 20 bucks a piece cant go wrong

I had a blast this past Saturday I love that place

Nasty sound system

Definitely the place to be on Saturdays. Crowd is still kinda shaky, but it is what it is. JP has been on fire since he's been @ Spirit...love it.

im not one to fall for all that nyc club hype because i've been to millions of clubs all over ,but this venue is a great

did the exits,the sf,the webster.etc............ jp @ spirit is great......this guy makes me wanna just bang my head into a wall**kicks and drums are nuts**

the crowd is still a bit weird but its gets better by the week

i had a group of lesbians and a huge group of russians in our area,lol good times though.

are you guys going this sat?

im not one to fall for all that nyc club hype because i've been to millions of clubs all over ,but this venue is a great

did the exits,the sf,the webster.etc............ jp @ spirit is great......this guy makes me wanna just bang my head into a wall**kicks and drums are nuts**

the crowd is still a bit weird but its gets better by the week

i had a group of lesbians and a huge group of russians in our area,lol good times though.

are you guys going this sat?

I may take off this Saturday because did it 3 weeks in a row

Will be back the following Saturday definately