Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Absolutely disgusting. Read this and weep.

Most men in this day and age still pay for the first date. Look at what this disgrace wrote in this thread.

Should men like this be aborted from Earth?

i think dinner on the first date is the way to go... anything else; museum, a play, concert?? meeting out at a bar for drinks etc. etc. is taking the easy way out.. a dinner is intense... i feel that you learn a lot about a person on a first date that consists of just eating... also i think a guy MUST pay the first date... if you go out for dinner and you guys hit it off and you ask her out for drinks and she accepts.. i think it's unacceptable if the guy has to pay for all the drinks too.. if a girl has class she'll ask the guy what he drinks and then buy the first few rounds...

i think dinner on the first date is the way to go... anything else; museum, a play, concert?? meeting out at a bar for drinks etc. etc. is taking the easy way out.. a dinner is intense... i feel that you learn a lot about a person on a first date that consists of just eating... also i think a guy MUST pay the first date... if you go out for dinner and you guys hit it off and you ask her out for drinks and she accepts.. i think it's unacceptable if the guy has to pay for all the drinks too.. if a girl has class she'll ask the guy what he drinks and then buy the first few rounds...

I agree!!!!!!!!........but one more thing to add , I myself have no problem at all paying for the first date but I like it when a girl I just met and we're out AT LEAST offers to pay. I'm not gonna take her money of course but it shows she has some manners and that she is independent and doesn't expect for the guy to pay. THATS A GOOD GIRL.

Most men in this day and age still pay for the first date. Look at what this disgrace wrote in this thread.

Should men like this be aborted from Earth?

Are you fucking kidding me?! God forbid some guy has the audacity to bring up an honest question about dating etiquette. Thank heavens there are paper-thin see-through casanovas like yourself to defend the time honored sacred tradition of dinner then boom boom. Get over yourself, jerk.

Are you fucking kidding me?! God forbid some guy has the audacity to bring up an honest question about dating etiquette. Thank heavens there are paper-thin see-through casanovas like yourself to defend the time honored sacred tradition of dinner then boom boom. Get over yourself, jerk.

I'm all for paying on the first date. That's why I brought this question to attention. I was just disgusted that there was a response in there that questioned it.

I basically brought this up because I was reading the Breakbeat Science message board and couldn't believe the state of people these days. It's pretty depressing.

ehhh.. times are changing, as are the rules of dating... im sure back in the 1950's it was unheard of for a woman to even offer to pay for her meal... now in the 2000's it's ok for a woman to ask and sometimes even pay her own way... for someone that's new on the dating scene ie ages 19-21,22 around there it's a valid question.. shit is just complicated...

BUT..... if you're going out with a friend of the opposite sex who is just a friend only pay your half... i was new to that whole thign a few years back and i spent a lot of money on dinners and lunches and drinks and coffee etc. i shouldnt have spent money on... if im not trying to make a good impression on a girl then she is paying her way...

I'm all for paying on the first date. That's why I brought this question to attention. I was just disgusted that there was a response in there that questioned it.

aren't you a chic.........I can't really see your point then......