Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Dimples*

JadeEyes

I have them and guys love it! They are cute. But not alot of girls have them. One guy I use to date loved when I was naked and sleeping on my stomach. He would rub my back around that area. It felt nice! So yea I guess its a turn on for guys. He also liked when I wore low cut jeans and a belly shirt. You could see them.

You know those dimples right above the ass, like middle of the back between your sides...? I love them! I think if I was a guy it'd be such a huge turn on for me. Agree?

Personally, Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Sexy as hell IMO.

I have them and guys love it! They are cute. But not alot of girls have them. One guy I use to date loved when I was naked and sleeping on my stomach. He would rub my back around that area. It felt nice! So yea I guess its a turn on for guys. He also liked when I wore low cut jeans and a belly shirt. You could see them.

That the spot that I think the sciatic nerve runs up, so strippers like it whne you are giving them a back rub if you put your thumbs right into that indent and rub cuz it gets aggravated from wearing stilletos.

;)

That the spot that I think the sciatic nerve runs up, so strippers like it whne you are giving them a back rub if you put your thumbs right into that indent and rub cuz it gets aggravated from wearing stilletos.

;)

No wonder! This guy I used to date would rub me really hard there and it'd send tingles up my body. Worked everytime!

You know those dimples right above the ass, like middle of the back between your sides...? I love them! I think if I was a guy it'd be such a huge turn on for me. Agree?

how bout...u just buy a strap on, and tap it like ur a guy!!!!!!!!!! get familiar with the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

how bout...u just buy a strap on, and tap it like ur a guy!!!!!!!!!! get familiar with the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Now that's what I call A+ advice. JadeEyes, I say you try it out and give us the review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed you're very encouraging with the whole girl on girl thing. I'll get back to you on that someday.

*Oh BTW I met you once a while back at some guy from CP party for his wife like a year ago. TheMrs was doing the door. I was with Andrew Thomas. Dunno if u happen to remember..

;)

HAHA!...And you would know this because of your experience with strippers??

I noticed you're very encouraging with the whole girl on girl thing. I'll get back to you on that someday.

*Oh BTW I met you once a while back at some guy from CP party for his wife like a year ago. TheMrs was doing the door. I was with Andrew Thomas. Dunno if u happen to remember..

yes i remember that.....that place was weird ...ill never forget that room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and please dont 4get 2 get back to me on that box eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yes i remember that.....that place was weird ...ill never forget that room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and please dont 4get 2 get back to me on that box eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yo your funny as hell wit this box eating recruiting... Please try to recruit my girl... send brochures (sp) memo's, anything.

Thanks in advance,

Inspired fan

:laugh:

:aright:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm serious... I'm gunna try to make her go to XS the weekend your wife is here and have your wife sit her down and explain that to keep a Hispanic boyfriend there is certain things you must do... and eating box is one of them!!!! I tried to tell her everyone is doing it, but it didnt work. I figured the best way to make her change her mind is meeting your wife.

I'm serious... I'm gunna try to make her go to XS the weekend your wife is here and have your wife sit her down and explain that to keep a Hispanic boyfriend there is certain things you must do... and eating box is one of them!!!! I tried to tell her everyone is doing it, but it didnt work. I figured the best way to make her change her mind is meeting your wife.

DO IT !!!

:laugh:

well no1 can make a person do something they really dont want to do.....if thats the case then ur just gonna have deal with what u have given urself!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i think for the most part....box eating is something that has seeds at a very young age.....so if she used to "play" with herself and girls when she was a little girl , then u just have to work to uncover that.....if shes just a straight up hetero...then ur just gonn ahave to care for her for the way she is!!!!!!!!!!! this is all i can come up with...but look forward to meeting u when we go up!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

DO IT !!!

consider it done... I get back from Turks & Caicos that day and I think I might have to go down the shore anyway cause its her work party on Sun morning.... I'm gunna bring her to XS and maybe feed her some drinks before she goes so she's a lil more *open minded* then say TheMrs this is Cluv now make her a believer!!!!