Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend Review.....

...single seems to suit me..hee hee...

when are you gonna get your single ass up to Belmar....better come visit since it appears I will be living there for the next month!

Full time?? you like that commute don't you...use to KILL me...did trickdaddy propose or something and your out of the house...next Thursday starts my vacation Thurs-Tuesday..I'll be up for happy hour ...when are you comign back to Tempts...you have to do a Sunday..Jar's antics are PRICELESS

Full time?? you like that commute don't you...use to KILL me...did trickdaddy propose or something and your out of the house...next Thursday starts my vacation Thurs-Tuesday..I'll be up for happy hour ...when are you comign back to Tempts...you have to do a Sunday..Jar's antics are PRICELESS

I'll be at happy hour next Friday...you better get your ass there! And I'm not talking about happy hour at Spicy's or Jimbo's either!!!

your welcome anytime dearest....I believe you had 3 jagerbombs and a scoobysnack shot in under a half hour...thank you for having me over on Friday night...very fun and you got to serve me shots!!!

lol i wish i could remember your being there..

what ever going to get crazyer this weekend

I'll be at happy hour next Friday...you better get your ass there! And I'm not talking about happy hour at Spicy's or Jimbo's either!!!

I'm thinking more Thursday then Friday but we'll see I am due for a Friday night off from Jimbos..Sunday you better be at Tempts!

I'm thinking more Thursday then Friday but we'll see I am due for a Friday night off from Jimbos..Sunday you better be at Tempts!

I will be down next Thursday...but probably not until like 8pm!