Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its soooo on this week!!! Circa Thurs and Merge Sat.....B-day Blowout Bash!!!!!!!!!!!

This Thursday at Circa

get there early im doin dinner at 8pm

I suggest anyone that plans on coming thursday eat at circa cause it will get real evil real fast with ML2K behind the bar so a good stomach full of food to soak up the booze is a Must!!!!!!!!!

For reservations 201.845.5009

Then Sat night at Merge Mr.Rydell and Myself Double B-day Bash...(he is much older just to let you all know)

cp comp list in effect!!!!!

Upscale venue will be takin pics of both events.

Better see yo asses there!!!!!!!!!

Take care and brush your hair

Kosta P.!!!!!!!!!!

This Thursday at Circa

get there early im doin dinner at 8pm

I suggest anyone that plans on coming thursday eat at circa cause it will get real evil real fast with ML2K behind the bar so a good stomach full of food to soak up the booze is a Must!!!!!!!!!

For reservations 201.845.5009

Then Sat night at Merge Mr.Rydell and Myself Double B-day Bash...(he is much older just to let you all know)

cp comp list in effect!!!!!

Upscale venue will be takin pics of both events.

Better see yo asses there!!!!!!!!!

Take care and brush your hair

Kosta P.!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could make it Kosta!......but its bingo night man.....and its my turn to pull the balls!......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........:laugh:....sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

wish i could make it Kosta!......but its bingo night man.....and its my turn to pull the balls!......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........:laugh:....sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

pullin balls is right up your alley!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that badassmafukka kelly90210 aka helen aka edith aka KellyKools and chaloopa are going to be in attendance.

oh ya as well as a mystery guest flying in from florida just for the night though!!!!!!!!!

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

pullin balls is right up your alley!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that badassmafukka kelly90210 aka helen aka edith aka KellyKools and chaloopa are going to be in attendance.

oh ya as well as a mystery guest flying in from florida just for the night though!!!!!!!!!

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yo i was at the game when you called bad ass.....Im in too....but after bingo.....should be over by 9pm...so 37 huh....wow way to keep on truckin' old man...