Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Boris Has A Secret!!!!

Dj Boris Who Just Came Off A Crazy Weekend Playing A Sick Classic Set At Crobar On Sat. Then Tore It Up At Asserteria On Sun.

Now Is SNEAKING OFF To Williamsburg On Thur. To Drop Bombs At The Grand Opening Of Area 51 For Sonic's Birthday Party..

It's Going To Be A Night Not To Miss..

area 51

201 hooper ave corner of b'way

williamsburg brooklyn..

Dj Boris Who Just Came Off A Crazy Weekend Playing A Sick Classic Set At Crobar On Sat. Then Tore It Up At Asserteria On Sun.

Now Is SNEAKING OFF To Williamsburg On Thur. To Drop Bombs At The Grand Opening Of Area 51 For Sonic's Birthday Party..

What's the Location,dress code, and admission price????........I'll be there!!!!!!!!!

area 51

williamsburg brooklyn..

Fuck Boris...BRING ON JONATHAN PETERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! JP SEX ME!!!!!!!!

area 51

williamsburg brooklyn..

JP #1 DJ.....FOREVER BORIS AIN'T SHIT

JP #1 DJ.....FOREVER BORIS AIN'T SHIT

:ghey::ghey::ghey::ghey: . :ghey: . :ghey:

since when did the new york city club scene transform into the whole eastcoast westcoast rap thing... people like you are LAME!!!!!! actually they both are kinda weak in my opinion but that's a horse of a different color

:ghey:

since when did the new york city club scene transform into the whole eastcoast westcoast rap thing... people like you are LAME!!!!!! actually they both are kinda weak in my opinion but that's a horse of a different color

Oh you one of them durty durty 5th ward gangstas... If these fake wankstas wanna battle let them. You can take over later with your atl style.

:half:

BTW... As maria909 would say... I luff boring boris...

:half::half: