Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the dungeon

blondboheme

the 'sex in spirit' thread made me think of this place i wanted to go to so bad when i visited new orleans a few years back with my bf, but i was underage and they wouldn't let me in :( ... it's called the dungeon, and it has a gothic theme (like many of the bars in new orleans, one of my fave places in the world) and has cages and places where you can chain your partner up and just do whatever you feel the need to do right there in the club. now i am 24 and really wanna go back!!!!!!

anyone been to a place like this? is there one in miami??? :devil:

cage_fingers_282.jpg

cage_276.jpg

i went there...it was alright. limelight use to host "vampire balls" very cool beautiful people! there is something called "Fun House" now (not the store) that goes around mostly 2nd by 11th and 12th. then you have downtime that is more of a gothic night that is called "Batcave" it's over on 8th and 33rd i think. i use to be all into that gothic type stuff not anymore....i have plently of friends that are into that...if you want more specific info...pm me and i give you thier contacts they can tell you were to go.