Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movies that Piss You OFF!

Reeni

So I watched Identity with Ray Liotta(sp) John Cusak Amanda Pete

Im thinking im watching a murder mystery about 10 ppl in a random hotel stranded during a storm and they start dying off one by one so im trying to figure out whose the murderer

But then......after 2hrs into the movie

It goes to a pyscho whose going to the electric chair and there trying to get a stay in a mental hospital supposed the 10 were all in his head and it never happened

WTF HAVE IVE BEEN WATCHING FOR THE LAST 2HRS :mad:

has anyone seen this movie?

or seen a movie that had you pissed off that you wated your time :mad:

i actually liked that movie :D

i flipped out on Mulholland Drive...but i do like the movie

Once Upon a Time in Mexico...the entire time i was saying to myself "how can this be so BAD!"...it was incredible how bad it was...

...i was going to watch it but i guess i dont have to now....thanks reeni!....maybe you can tell me some of the endings to various books i havent read yet as well...

sorry...

P.S. there is no Santa Claus either

ronin pissed me off cause i just wanted to know wtf was in the boxes/briefcases at the end of the movie! :mad:

....lol.....did pulp fiction anger you as well?.....i loved ronin....that car chase is insane.......plus, al what are you thinking?....charles bronson is the king!...

....lol.....did pulp fiction anger you as well?.....i loved ronin....that car chase is insane.......plus, al what are you thinking?....charles bronson is the king!...

bronson is the worst actor of the century.....the only movies i liked of his were death wish 3 (the one where he fought the street gang and shot the guy with a bazooka at the end), Murphy's law, and the movie where hes chasing that serial killer. the serial killer is running nekked in the street and is chasing the girl.......forgot the name

bronson is the worst actor of the century.....the only movies i liked of his were death wish 3 (the one where he fought the street gang and shot the guy with a bazooka at the end), Murphy's law, and the movie where hes chasing that serial killer. the serial killer is running nekked in the street and is chasing the girl.......forgot the name

lol yah those are my fav bronson movies, the others are forgettable

another movie cant remember the title(blocked it out of my head) it was Ben Affleck and Samuel Jackson

about them crashing into each other on the fdr all i remember was wanting to punch my boyfriend in the neck after watching that crap