dating your boss' son?

danadane420

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so it's a bad idea--basically it's what you are saying---and look for another job cu after we fuck--it's all over? who knows maybe i'd get a raise!!1

i was just about to say that, maybe your boss will be proud of the fact that his son is getting ass from a hot employee, which her boss might want to take a stab at it if he had the chance to. but i say do it your fucked either way you might as well get something out of it. just close your eyes and :swallow:

listen--i'm just bored and i wanted to ask for opinions---of course i'm gonna do what i want but it's nice for some advice---chances are we will hook up but it won't be anything serious due to the circumstances---what i was looking for was someone to say---GO FOR IT!!1

I say Go For It, you'll prob get a raise if you two end up together. I dated my old bosses sister. Which was a lil weird, because my bosses and i would always look at girls and then once I started dating their sister one of them would never mention a thing about women. The other one would be walking down the street and be like "would you hit that". The relationship didnt work out and I am still friends with her brothers.