Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feed a cold or not??

Well, Kittie being a mother I should know this for sure but I think Lolly is right.

Whatever you do just make sure you're better by Friday!!

If I'm goin' you better be there!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

your body needs nutrients that you are currently lackin. it needs it to replenish the system.. drink plenty of liquids, OJ, Fruit Juice, etc.. Take plenty of vitamin C- (1000 mg+ day), and next time you feel a cold or flu coming on--take vitamin c (1000 mg) and this herbal wonder called Enchiniea.

Feel better. Late. P.S. Chicken soup can also help..no joke--

Originally posted by cathyo:

Well, Kittie being a mother I should know this for sure but I think Lolly is right.

Whatever you do just make sure you're better by Friday!!

If I'm goin' you better be there!!

First I wanna say thank u guys!! Ima stuff my face now..hehe

And yes Miss Cathyo...Im working on going to PVD. Actaully I am going. Im bringing my friend Mark cuz hes been down in the dumps and Im gonna find him a hottt babe...cuz he deserves nothing less than that! lolol

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

hey miskittie are you gonna be there friday. ive been wanting to meet you since back in the day when i posted the topic of best way to get a gf or something like that. send me a pm if you wanna meet

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Oh, Ow.... I'm feelin the same way... I've had this runny nose all day, and a headache that doesnt go with anything. My throat is kind of sore, but I AM NOT SICK, I WILL NOT GIVE IN TO THE COLD!!!

Takin all sorts of vitamins, and putting all my mental power to healing before Friday! Not only for Friday, but for the post-friday periods... Very important too.

Misskittie, I hope u feel better, and that this sickness disappears completely before Friday. Maybe I'll see u there! cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

I say any excuse to pig out is a good enough one for me. Here is my list of foodstuffs you should purchase immediatly-

pretzels

frenched fries

ice cream

cashews

hersheys kisses

provolone cheese

ham

roast beef

pea soup

french bread

potato chips

doritos

macaroni and cheese

stove top stuffing (instead of potatoes, unless you want potatoes too, then go for it.)

almonds

raisins

peaches

whipped cream

raviolis

If this doesn't make you feel better, nothing will! I'll be over at 6.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I say any excuse to pig out is a good enough one for me.

If this doesn't make you feel better, nothing will! I'll be over at 6.

Pig out? Yes I have been. I dotn care what weight I gain I want my cold gone for PVD!!~!! But if you'll be over at 6 then I'll just be waiting....I'd like a sponge bath and a massage. Oh that would be davoom!!!

I am feeling a little better then last night though. Thanks guys. I started taking peniccilian and vitamin c. I am going back to my O.J. and tea now. See you all nice and healthy at PVD! toodles~~

cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

buttrfly.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

surefire cure for the cold, any over the counter cold remedy (find the one with the most active ingredients for your symptoms), plus nyquil, plus cold-eeze, plus hot toddy (tea, scotch, honey, milk), vitamins, juice, sleep, it'll knock you out and you'll feel better when you wake up. Failing that, go out and get really drunk on beer, (it kills cold germs in the body) hey if it kills brain cells, whats a cold virus gonna do?

Originally posted by misskittie:

Tits out? Yes they will be. I dotn care what weight I gain I'll just make myself throw it up !!~!! But if you'll be over at 6 then I'll just be waiting....I'd like a sponge bath and a massage, (I'm bi). Oh that would be davoom. Can't you read that I am a C.T.!!!

I'm bi

I am feeling a little better then last night though. Thanks guys. I started taking peniccilian for my chlamydia and gonorhea and vitamin c for my herpes. I am going back to O.J. and hope he doesn't chop me up. See you all nice and healthy at PVD! toodles~~

I'm BI

cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

buttrfly.gif

babycakes....you have to take care of yourself !!!!! Drink alot of fluids.. Nothing too cold.. drink soup; chicken noodle of course.. Thera flu helps..feel better..and stay warm... jammies, socks.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Little MissKitty sickey poo....

I've got the perfect thing. It only works during the early stages of your cold/flu. Go to GNC and ask for Ocillicoxccinum (Oxcillio-cox-cinum)it really works. It's about $9.00 and it stops it in its tracks.

Definately feed your cold...lots of fluids.

Feel Better

Mariah

Originally posted by mariah:

Little MissKitty sickey poo....

I've got the perfect thing. It only works during the early stages of your cold/flu. Go to GNC and ask for Ocillicoxccinum (Oxcillio-cox-cinum)it really works. It's about $9.00 and it stops it in its tracks.

Definately feed your cold...lots of fluids.

Feel Better

Mariah

Well well well...Miss Mariah is always so helpful!!! I luv her!!! Im going to go get that at lunch and try it. Cant kill me and I bet Ill be using it many more times during the winter! Thank ya hon!!!! x0x0

And Vampie...I will wear warm clothes and eat soup. Promise. Im trying tp take care of myself but theres sooo much fun out there waiting for me that I CANT HELP MYSELF.....

------------------

buttrfly.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann