Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lunch hour radio...

why don't radio stations play music in the morning? i mean is it necessary to have a morning show with tonssssss of talk and 3 songs in one hour in the morning? I find it very annoying, and i would listen to cds in the car, but i need to hear some news and traffic....

this has always been my question... i have no idea... especially with those fucks on z100... oh my lord and everything thats holy please take them off the air... theyre so fake and scripted it nauseates me... but back to the topics, why cant the just play music~!?

hell if i know... i listen to 4 radio stations, well 5 if you count the all news all day radio station... but 1 of em is a b'more station, so we don't always get it well, but they actually play music in the morning, then 1, it's 2 white ppl that make this one guy do a bunch of stupid shit, and they're pretty retarded.. and then the 2 other stations are hiphop stations that sometimes get into the black power stuff, and i'm not really feeling that...

K-Rocks (92.3fm NYC) lunch show is pretty kick ass.

Its called "Ressurection Lunch" and the play all requests for songs that havent been played in years.

You end up hearing some Nirvana, REM, Sonic Youth, Sex Pistols, Pixies, Pearl Jam, etc

As far as im concerned its about as good as you can get without bringing you portable mp3 player to work.