Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RED ALERT!! Dj BORIS & Dj Mario Calegari @ Club FLIGHT

THANX Miguel you know i try hard to save the house scene but hip-hop dominates but will make it were just like roaches we NEVER DIE!!!!!

Stop by this week its my boys B-DAY party and DJ BORIS will be in the house!!! C U THERE :pint:

Is there any reason you keep repromoting the same thing on its own thread?

I mean.. other than my post I think you are the only one talking to yourself and you managed to make the post go on 2 pages.

Thats Talent.

I'm gonna try that.

deelite y are you hateing so much can u tell me where u like a BI@#$ i Funked in my past generation and left you is that y your hateing me now? :)

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

YOU SAID HATEING...

drop the E when adding ING... mofo.

Funk? who? wha?

I just asked why you were talking to yourself thats all, but after reading this painful sentence you tried to scribble to me I can see that nobody else here can read your language except you. Carry on.

how u figure if i talk to myself all i say is BUMPED y dont you scroll down 1 by 1 and see who i replyed to

------------------------------------------------------------------------

mcasimiro I checked out Club Flight this last friday and i got to congratulate the person involved in this project for the great job that is doing.

Good job Mario!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

planetgroove THANX Miguel you know i try hard to save the house scene but hip-hop dominates but will make it were just like roaches we NEVER DIE!!!!!

Stop by this week its my boys B-DAY party and DJ BORIS will be in the house!!! C U THERE

sorry if my head is not working properly... to much drugs i guess

how u figure if i talk to myself all i say is BUMPED y dont you scroll down 1 by 1 and see who i replyed to

------------------------------------------------------------------------

mcasimiro I checked out Club Flight this last friday and i got to congratulate the person involved in this project for the great job that is doing.

Good job Mario!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

planetgroove THANX Miguel you know i try hard to save the house scene but hip-hop dominates but will make it were just like roaches we NEVER DIE!!!!!

Stop by this week its my boys B-DAY party and DJ BORIS will be in the house!!! C U THERE

sorry if my head is not working properly... to much drugs i guess

ok i like you now... :bowdown: