Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey all im going to TRip for the frist time sat .. info please!!

always keep a full bottle of water. stay with friends that you trust. and let loose! dance like no one is watching!!!! for as long as you can. after you leave the club, you may still be rolling....if so...run to a store, and buy a bottle of OJ. this will fuck you up more (this is true depending on the person)...even if it doesnt, it will kill the neurotoxins in ur body. then go home and sleep!!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

Originally posted by msbobois:

don't forget your vicks inhaler (feels really good when blown in your eyes), vicks (or maybe it's halls) vitamin c cough drops, gum, and definitely always have a full bottle of water and friends you trust. cwm30.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

flash.jpg

Originally posted by msbobois:

don't forget your vicks inhaler (feels really good when blown in your eyes), vicks (or maybe it's halls) vitamin c cough drops, gum, and definitely always have a full bottle of water and friends you trust. cwm30.gif

ur totally right about that stuff....wanted to give him the important info.....now on the the fun stuff.....it is vicks....if u ask the CLUBNYC PEEPS....i am the vicks king...MUAHAHA....gum is good, b ut try to get hard candy like mints, and lollypops....the hard candy is better for ur jaw (it may get a little tight and you may grind ur teeth....hard candy will make you avoid that).....dont forget the water. Water is critical. and take small sips.....dont want to drink too much either......and dont wanna have to make a bar run or fountain run to buy/refil a bottle ENJOY

cwm12.gif

------------------

flash.jpg

DONT DO DRUGS!! THEY ARE BAD!! hehehe..did I say that out loud?

But if youre going to trip heres a few things that always make my smile a little bigger:

Wear comfortable shoes!! Dont be ashamed to ask for a back rub!! Woohooo! And just close your eyes,take deep breaths and just FEEEEEEEEL THE MUSIC!!!

p.s...who said vicks enhaler?? hahaha..you guys MUST be ravers!!

i think the main thing to remember is to be safe about yr situation. . .

let's not forget what happened at the last PvD, everyone?? responsibility is very necessary. . .

know what yr getting and from who

don't take too much. . . know yr limits!!

not feeling well? tell someone about it!

don't go off wandering alone

don't drink alcohol!!

stay with people you trust and are comfy with

drink water. . . lots and lots and lots

don't get caught with any shit on ya. . . security's gonna be tight!

i think if yr safe, and you know how to handle yrself, you should have a great time!! i don't want to hear about any casualties friday night!!

yr rave daddy,

cwm35.gif

------------------

i wanna give you everything, i wanna give you energy. . .

STARBURST!!!! Try not to think about rolling too much. Just get on the floor, dance and sink into the music and you will feel incredible. Vicks Inhaler (if you can find one nowadays) is awesome. Find Trippintrance to put on a good show for you! The OJ at the end of the night is KEY. Always have your water on hand and stick with your buddies. When you get home and are ready to go to bed, have a beer! (just one) It will taste incredible!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

1) Take 5-htp a few hours before you roll. It'll make you a bit sleepy -- that's normal.

2) Bring something with you to chew on, in case you start grinding your teeth. It won't always happen, but grinding will really f*@#k your teeth up rather quickly, so it's better to be prepared. Pacifiers are good, but if you feel silly chewing on those, bring chunky gum (Bubbalicious, Bazooka, etc) or something to occupy your churning mandibles.

3) Vicks inhalers are a GODSEND. I use it even when I'm sober.... it feels like I'm smearing my brain with mint chocolate chip ice cream (which, to me, is a good thing). If you don't bring, I'm sure somebody there will have some.

4) Definitely go with somebody you really feel comfortable with and trust. Personally, I hate being alone when I roll, except in rare (and usually brief) instances. If the person yer with is an experienced roller, they'll know how to entertain you without annoying you.

5) HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. If you're feeling pissed off, nervous beyond just anxious excitement or had a bad day, I'd consider holding off for another day. Rolling for the first time with anything less will really detract from your overall experience.

I'll be at Twilo on Saturday with a bunch of my non-boarder friends, and I should be good and ripped as well. If yer going there, maybe I'll run into you..... otherwise, have a great time, wherever you go!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by Crackorn:

stick with your buddies. When you get home and are ready to go to bed, have a beer! (just one) It will taste incredible!

I love a beer at the end of a roll. It takes the edge off things and helps me relax before trying to sleep.

when you get dopey..and there's a point where everybody does...Have people spray water on your face...really wakes you up and starts the speed again...at the end of the night when coming out of the club....go get something warm to drink...get home...take a shower...water running down your body will be the best relaxing feeling of the night....get comfy and go to sleep cwm37.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

XTC.gif

GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN GOOD LUCK BE SAFE having limited experience in this area I gotta say, dont think about it, just roll with it refuse to be stressed out and if you feel like sittin down... STAND up and dance!!!!

Good Luck Doll cwm1.gif

------------------

"Fools cant see me thats how it is thats how I like it cause thats my biz"

Play it safe, and know what ur takin...

That is the most important thing. Then, take some notes off the advice given by the people on this board!!! U just can't go wrong w these!!!

I'll see the rest of u on Friday!! PVD! cwm32.gifcwm35.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Originally posted by glowball:

hey all im going to get fucked beyond help1!

Just a little peice of advice, be careful, especially since it is your first time. It could hit you pretty bad.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

buttrfly.gif