Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

FU to the weekend weather forecast

FU to falling asleep at 9 last night and missing DEKO

FU to this board being so BORING this week (where is everyone)

FU to people who turn out to be the complete opposite of what you thought they were.

FU to the fact that my bf is home sleeping on his day off, and I am stuck in this shithole

FU that i have applied for about 75 jobs online and have heard absolutely nothing yet

FU that it's raining, and there's a flood watch until Saturday in NJ

FU that i can't drink at my desk!!!!!!!!!!

FU that this board was pretty boring this week.. i depend on it to keep me awake during the week...

FU that my pal club75 has been away in Cali and didn't pack me in his suitcase!!!! :)

that's all for now.......

i am sure there will be more later :pint:

FU to the weather

FU in advance for all the slow people on the Turnpike and the Parkway driving like grandparents in the rain on my way to the shore

FU in advance to the Borgata for taking all my money tomorrow night

FU to the one day my boss is actually going to be here and I can jet early and for what RAIN

FU to my boy Kosta P being 1 hour late last night for his own birthday dinner :)

FU to Mystify (Just Kidding) but since the wedding is this weekend she wont have time to see it because she is preoccupied. hahaha

FU to Warnock Ford (No one ever buy a car from these people, they lose warantees like armenio loses his mind on the weekends)...

FU to blowing a tire on Rt 287.....Why do people feel the need to honk and wave while you are standing in the shoulder waiting for a tow truck? Like, fuck you buddy, I dont need you to inform me that you see me stuck ass here.

FU to humidity.....and FU that my tire blew and I couldnt make my hair appointment. Anyone have an afro comb? :afro:

TGIF!

FU to the fact that my bf is home sleeping on his day off, and I am stuck in this shithole

FU that i have applied for about 75 jobs online and have heard absolutely nothing yet

FU that it's raining, and there's a flood watch until Saturday in NJ

FU that i can't drink at my desk!!!!!!!!!!

FU that this board was pretty boring this week.. i depend on it to keep me awake during the week...

FU that my pal club75 has been away in Cali and didn't pack me in his suitcase!!!! :)

that's all for now.......

i am sure there will be more later :pint:

Sooooo sorry - I will have to (one day) make it up to you!! :bounce:

FU to the fucking Al Queda for getting me stuck in the security lines at LAX (yes, I know it's worth it...) and keeping me from switching to an emergency aisle seat so that I could stretch out and be comfortable...

FU to the 2 little rugrats sitting behind me kicking my seat from the moment we boarded until 45-minutes into the flight (about 1:15 total)...

FU to the mother of these rugrats who had the fucking balls to give me an attitude when I (granted somewhat rudely) finally turned around to ask her to do something about it...

FU to the people who decided to have "Kid's Camp Day" at Dodger Stadium on my 1st ever visit there, putting thousands of 8-12-year olds in the BLEACHERS of all places when all I wanted to do was sunbathe, eat "DodgerDogs", check out hotties (btw - the only difference, in actual "attractiveness", between LA girls and Jersey/NY girls is that there is more of them), and watch some baseball...

and a big Freakin'FU to mother nature for bringing me back to the crap!!! :gang::splat::gang:

my crack is your crack and your crack is my crack it would take some good ketamine to bump us and the laws of NJ cant hold me your crack is my crack and my crack is your crack....

if i lose my yellow label and im spinning at SPIRIT and the lord asks me what i did with my jar i will say...i snorted with you

wow that would get me pumped if everything wasn't going dim.

i am debuting my 4.7 hour mix of jill scott.

FU to people who be frontin'

FU to people who be pimpin'

FU to people who be hoein'

FU to my boss who is making me go to Trenton on Monday morning, therefore I wont be attending the festivities at TEMPS this Sunday, where I could be frontin, pimpin, and hoein.....