Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Return from Car accident?

Whats up guys, names Brian I'm 18. A week ago today i got into a horrific car accident, Some guy blew a stop sign and failed to yield into an intersection on a 2 lane intrastate in brewster NY, he came out stopped and i then was going 55 mph in a ford explorer and had no chance to stop so i tried to swerve around, which in then i hit him from behind, my airbag hit me in teh face and i woke up ejected from my car in between both cars. From this is suffered some neck trauma, i got some scratches andf bruising but im glad to be alive.

Before this unfortunte event i have been in the gym sicne november about 4-5 times a week, every 2 months taking a week off. So ive been home recooping or what have you and im feeling better, just wondering when you guys think i could get back into the gym, i was thinking of waiting untl mid sept because id take a month off and then im going to portugal to see the fam for 16 days. Also i ahevnt realy partyed sicne been home bound, do you guys think its alright if i go out and party with my friends before most of them go away to college?

So idk whether to just get back in there on monday or jsut wait, i could use some feedback on personal situations, or jsut opinions in general.

thanks for listening, and be safe

,Brian

Whats up guys, names Brian I'm 18. A week ago today i got into a horrific car accident, Some guy blew a stop sign and failed to yield into an intersection on a 2 lane intrastate in brewster NY, he came out stopped and i then was going 55 mph in a ford explorer and had no chance to stop so i tried to swerve around, which in then i hit him from behind, my airbag hit me in teh face and i woke up ejected from my car in between both cars. From this is suffered some neck trauma, i got some scratches andf bruising but im glad to be alive.

Before this unfortunte event i have been in the gym sicne november about 4-5 times a week, every 2 months taking a week off. So ive been home recooping or what have you and im feeling better, just wondering when you guys think i could get back into the gym, i was thinking of waiting untl mid sept because id take a month off and then im going to portugal to see the fam for 16 days. Also i ahevnt realy partyed sicne been home bound, do you guys think its alright if i go out and party with my friends before most of them go away to college?

So idk whether to just get back in there on monday or jsut wait, i could use some feedback on personal situations, or jsut opinions in general.

thanks for listening, and be safe

,Brian

Dude, you were ejected from a car a week ago. I wouldn't even be thinking of going back to the gym yet! Your body Is trying to recoop I'm sure.

If I were you, I'd make sure to get medical clearance from a doctor before going back into the gym. The last thing you want to do is strain your neck even further and cause more damage than what you have already.

I'm glad your okay overall though!