Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Viscious for president Frank Alvee for vice president!!!!

wouldnt it be phat to heaar frank alvee open for viscious on the main dancefloor and then have viscious take over for the rest of the night, the way they spun on halloween was off the meter. then alvee does aftr hours upstairs while the had house is blasting on the main floor. vote house on the ballot.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

I dont understand why your on that guy's jock.. Frank Alvee is possibly the worst dj out there.. I'm not trying to put him down, but come on.. The guy cant mix records, and his tracks suck.. Next time your listening to him, pay attention..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

well that might be true but where else but the tunnel can you get the chicago had house. im serious, if you know of somewhere let me know cause that my favorite type of music. and ill attend that place. as for his tracks they dont suck, thats all rave and underground music. its as anti-commercial that you can get.

and viscious does not suck. have you heard him recently or are you just talking out of you ass

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE