Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happening in Vegas 8/6-8/8

edlosangeles

Yeah, I hear ya Bill! The people I am coming with don't want to do ICE. But I say What the hell... It will be nice to hang with new people!

I think I am strolling solo. I have one more guy to talk with to see if he'll go.

Otherwise I'll be droppin' $100 to party with people I have never met. No offense but what if I get so hammered that I can't get outta that place! :vomit2:

Yeah, I hear ya Bill! The people I am coming with don't want to do ICE. But I say What the hell... It will be nice to hang with new people!

I think I am strolling solo. I have one more guy to talk with to see if he'll go.

Otherwise I'll be droppin' $100 to party with people I have never met. No offense but what if I get so hammered that I can't get outta that place! :vomit2:

LMAO! We'll have a great time! ( this is Luckylady, me Tammey *wink *) I got a table in the Main room...my CC card is being faxed today to hold the table. That's a little unusual, but because this is a major event there & they are filming the new reality show, they are runnin' a tight show for this night. Anyways, we are all set & ready to party.

To anyone from this site , you're welcome to join our table as long as you help pitch in for a great time. Let me know.

:) :) :)

If you get so hammered you can't gte out then that's a good thing right? I'll be sure to carry you out to the ride when we hit the strip club.