Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everybodys problem w/ hip hop

Guest craigmatic

"

These tracks aren't "hot" and the songs are all played ouyt and make we want to vomit. They sound just like every other piece of MTV crap that comes out these days.

my point is while the rappers of today may be garbage as people and have shitty vocals... the beats are still hot and nice to dance to.. or better yet.. have some nice young chick grind her beautiful young ass (hopefully covered by a short skirt) against your crotch.. (in the words of rootshell)[/quote

Yeah its great to hear a "new" song come out every 5 years with the same beat that was sampled exactly the same way over and over again.

:ghey:

bro you're a moron... tracks are always getting remixed... this hapens in all genre's... house, rock, jazz, trance, r&b and yes... rap.. look at electronic music for example... binary finary (one of the greatest trance songs ever) was remixed in 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2002.. look at some other electronic songs that have been remixed energy 52, born slippy, heaven scent... there's thousands of others... as a dj you should know that pretty much every record you buy has 3-4 different remixes...

i like hip hop, but the majority of it really sucks and I dont get why ppl dig it and whats up with all the grinding and swaying of the body, any fuck can do that shit, be original get wild put on some shit with pimp funk beats, thats true hip hop

Wats a good Hip Hop club where the crowd will be very diverse??

i agree with what everyone has said.

i particularly don't like the look at my cars, my ice and all that shit. big fuckin deal you made some money. good for you.

you don't see, steven tyler who's got more money then all of em runnin around on stage flauntin his sh*t.

i don't like the ghettoness that is hip hop. that maybe an oxymoron ie hip hop is ghetto, but -

the term n*gger rich comes to mind. ya get guys showin up in a marbury jersey, 15k dollar platinum necklace, have 5 kids, and are on welfare.....

i think there is very little talent in the hip hop thats put out today.

i like hip hop when i'm in the mood. i'm not against it at all, i can't stand the thuggishness or wanna be thuggishness of the artists or the crowd that follows it.

as far as a place to go hear it thats mixed.

there is a bar (not a club) down on st marks called Tribe. very diverse crowd and they are always throwin down hip hop jams old school and new.

small place and it gets crowded, but its fun.

you can go to black on a friday and wear your bullet proof vest or i think nells does the hip hop thing. cheetah did hip hop too.