Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got stitches

:( sad.

hate hospitals, hate doctors and needles and getting hurt. memorable weekend, from what i can remember, lol. taking something and going to sleep now.

g'night kids..

HAD STICHES 3 TIMES IN MY LIFE AND EVERYTIME WAS NOT COOL AT ALL..... I KNOW THE FEELING

GET BETTER AND MAKE SURE TO LET IT HEAL....THEY CAN OPEN UP EASILY

thanks you guys :)

still in the hurtbox but i'll be ok. it wasnt even half of just getting hurt, i think it was more the scaryness of the hospital, needles, yikes. im a big baby when it comes to that stuff, its nerve-racking.. first time i ever really got hurt too.

someone told me about vitamin e too, to use so you wont scar? can anyone back that info up? imma try it anyway, cant hurt..

pipe down there scrappy... im not ashamed,

i was out with a bunch of friends saturday night, just drunk shinadiggans, my friend fell into me, we both busted our asses. nothing ridiculous, got cut on my lip, she got all banged up. it was really funny actually, just sucks i hadda get stitches... at least we got a story to tell out of it. :)

i was out with a bunch of friends saturday night, just drunk shinadiggans, my friend fell into me, we both busted our asses. nothing ridiculous, got cut on my lip, she got all banged up. it was really funny actually, just sucks i hadda get stitches... at least we got a story to tell out of it. :)

Translation from Girl talk to reality:

"I was out with my girlfriends, we got into a fight over a guy, but when we sobered up, we realized how stupid we acted, so we are both still friends"

:laugh:

omgosh like, gee, how did you know that?

hehehe, you are so like smart and stuff, that's so totalled crazy. i like, have to go call my friends and tell them that this kid, totally smart guy on the internet figured me out. that was like, all sorta and creepy and junk.

you are so good.

thanks you guys :)

still in the hurtbox but i'll be ok. it wasnt even half of just getting hurt, i think it was more the scaryness of the hospital, needles, yikes. im a big baby when it comes to that stuff, its nerve-racking.. first time i ever really got hurt too.

someone told me about vitamin e too, to use so you wont scar? can anyone back that info up? imma try it anyway, cant hurt..

yup the e works....just pick up some gel pills and crackem open

- put it on a few times a day and it will help you out a bit.........not 100% but your scar will probably be cut in half size wise.