Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What DNC parties are you going to this week

abrooksbro

i think most events are private.... i really dont know of anything thats open to the public. we are running a captain morgan event at purple shamrock tomorrow afternoon. open bar, etc. but you need an invite.

I can get into Black Eyed peas tomorrow, but I dunno if that's even going to be good, you can't buy tickets fucking anywhere.....Avalon Management is being a nazi with comps on this one.......

You mean they didnt give you one??

weird

:laugh:

I can get into Black Eyed peas tomorrow, but I dunno if that's even going to be good, you can't buy tickets fucking anywhere.....Avalon Management is being a nazi with comps on this one.......

only registered democrats get comps...members of the marxist party get reduced admission.

Sorry, how rude of me...I forgot we're all fucking marketting vp's @ avalon, so in our spare time we like to come chill on this board, and do goodwill gestures, to hookup random people with tix to private events.......you know....cuz we're cool like that.

Sorry, how rude of me...I forgot we're all fucking marketting vp's @ avalon, so in our spare time we like to come chill on this board, and do goodwill gestures, to hookup random people with tix to private events.......you know....cuz we're cool like that.

well, it is possible there are people who aren't douchebags and would hook someone up