Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message to Denny Tsettos!

Head back into NYC this winter, stop spinning a Southpark, SandBar, Soundgarden, and Joeys. Your a great DJ its time to prove yourself that your still one of the best!!

I couldnt agree with you more

Denny when you were at Exit especially one of my favorite winter parties along with

WORLD (the hottest crowd) you were dropping nasty shit

I agree forget NJ because you will get the same group of ROOKIES on this board bash you

Fuck these 3 individuals that swear they run Clubplanet get your ass in the city and show us what your made of

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKKKK DENNY

HEY YA DOIN

Denny is an excellent DJ in terms of his skill - his mixing is tight and clean. I would love to see him leave NJ and return to NYC. Denny is one of the few NJ-born DJs who held down a major residency in the City. Denny is capable of even bigger things than he's already accomplished, but if he continues to play in the same old spots in NJ - he will become type-cast. Some feel he already is...

Denny also takes a lot more crap than most DJs; I just don't think its warranted.

save yourselves the 6 bucks for the bridge or tunnel and keep that shit in new jersey.

the only people that give half a rats ass about him are jersey people anyway.

he continues to play the same old spots b/c he plays the same old tired shit.

he can't even fill up tempts which is the only place that will have him on a regular basis and thats only for 3 months at a clip.

thats supposed to be the mecca for his people and they aren't even showing up.

you people have to come on a new jersey board and beg for people to show up at tempts. hell even he has to come on here and beg for people to show up. weaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkk..

why would anywhere want him in nyc?

Head back into NYC this winter, stop spinning a Southpark, SandBar, Soundgarden, and Joeys. Your a great DJ its time to prove yourself that your still one of the best!!

My message is..... that he should play sick music while hes still down the shore..... instead of the crap he's been mixing since the beginning of summer, ( except for two nights ) mamorial day weekend sat. and Jul 4 sun.those two nights music was unbelivable