Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ministry NY

The Club itself is dope!

Kali D the resident DJ is a cool kid and a pretty good DJ!

But it is 95% Asian

(Im Not being Sarcastic or being a dick)

It is promoted to the asian market

They have booked some nice names in there though (If You Like Hard House)

Frankie Bones, and The Warp Brothers have played there!

I was there once and it was pretty cool (I only went because my boy was booked to DJ)

its a nice club with a great soundsystem and good lighting... yes it is a azn crowd but I will be spinning there every saturday night... and i plan on bringing alot of people for those saturdays... come check it out... if you have any further questions or need advance tickets contact me...

drasticvisionz@aol.com

Joe-347-248-7298

Are you a promoter as well cause I seen you post before I just don't have a handle on you as of yet. Do you dj ktu crap or more underground shit. Peace.

Digital

Are you a promoter as well cause I seen you post before I just don't have a handle on you as of yet. Do you dj ktu crap or more underground shit. Peace.

Digital

LOL KTU crap. hahahha

the club is pretty coool. nice size and couches and stuff. good music and all. but it is mostly asian. last time i went, it was a sausage fest, and about 6 gurls that were FOBs. (no offense, and dont meant that in an insluting way). club is cool, crowd is blah. but it might have changed since last month i was there. good luck.