Clubplanet Nightlife Community

plush| D E B O

ede armand

tweaked the flyer a bit... had to do it in ten minits this morning... anyway...

seriously... john debo is responsible for more house music in this area than most of you will ever truely know. especially since he's was bringing house to the northeast massses when most of you were still watching "my little poney".

for some of you that was still last weekend but, i digress...

this, right here kids... IS THE REAL DEAL.

he's veteran enough to know how to rock your body and if you're a trainspotting dj nerd, he'll skool you with science. so EVERYONE will be happy.

i will go into john's early influece on boston's reach for global house and the "culture", no pun intended, he created, that followed it and put boston on the map as a premiere destination in the world of globe trotting dj's and jet setting party goers alike, at another time.

for now, just know this... if it weren't for the likes of john debo you may never had heard names like... carl cox, richie hawtin, dj dan, john digweed, sasha... and dozens more. period.

and never mind the rediculous music he pumped into bodies week after week after week.

now, if you want to pay respect to someone who paved the way for kids like you to get your rocks off every weekend... this party is for you.

if you want to enjoy a quality night out in a quality nightclub with a quality, dare i say, world class caliber dj and producer... this party is you.

if you simply want to rock out with bangin beats, brutal booze and bodacious bodies... THIS PARTY IS FOR YOU.

this is as good as it gets party people... come correct.

hosted bt tweak.

house by ede armand

list by 8pm: neweranightlife@hotmail.com

werd. he wanted to stay, for what, i dont know. EVERYONE was leaving. i think it was pretty obvious that the party was over. dood it was the set i dropped that killed me. not only were the beats all over my body but it was so hot down there that i litterally soaked myself from head to toe. that wipped me out. i definately had fun. some kewl peeps there but when its time to go, its time to go.

oh... i came here to post this!

5804DSC02230.JPG

IF YOU DON'T GO SEE DEBO MY NEPHEW WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

werd. he wanted to stay, for what, i dont know. EVERYONE was leaving. i think it was pretty obvious that the party was over. dood it was the set i dropped that killed me. not only were the beats all over my body but it was so hot down there that i litterally soaked myself from head to toe. that wipped me out. i definately had fun. some kewl peeps there but when its time to go, its time to go.

oh... i came here to post this!

5804DSC02230.JPG

IF YOU DON'T GO SEE DEBO MY NEPHEW WILL KICK YOUR ASS!