Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Day trading..

One book I would recommend is The Market Is Always Right: by Thomas A McCafferty. I like this book because it is deals with the psychology of trading (emotions). It also gives a brief overview of Technical & Fundamental analysis which is always good to learn.

def do a mock portfolio for a while. very easy to get f*cked in the ass w/ options. and i dont think they are the greatest thing for beginners/novices to screw around with.

Once you learn options and understand how they are valued and priced you can do magic with them. I would suggest starting with covered calls. You are forced not to trade to often, watch and hold your position, and you will learn the correlation between options and their stocks. Plus in this market covered calls can make you some decent money.

well hello there :)

Once you learn options and understand how they are valued and priced you can do magic with them. I would suggest starting with covered calls. You are forced not to trade to often, watch and hold your position, and you will learn the correlation between options and their stocks. Plus in this market covered calls can make you some decent money.