Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss presents anthony pappa & Jon Cowan fri aug 6th plus crazyc's b-day bash!

jcbliss

Carisa, I can't wait for this evening!!!!!! Happy Birthday and looking forward to the amazing evening!!!!! Quality People, Quality DJ, and Quality BDay girl!!!!!!!! As lola put it so nicely, see you on the dancefloor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! Cant wait to see all you guys and meet some new faces. PLEASE email Colby or Jon if you havent already to get on the list. And MiamiMonk..check your PMs...its all good babes!

Mursa...Ill see you in Sept...get ready. ;)

Obby...shut your mouth and just show up...you know you wanna. :D

It was great to finally meet Carissa, the birthday girl - thank you for this great night :) It was also nice to say hi to Bling and Koky again.

Watching those incredibly talented DJs was a concert in itself - seeing them take over the crowd and set them into a frenzy. During what seemed like the crowd's climax, I was sitting up above the DJ booth and was watching everyone just screaming for more....nothing but the dancing and the music....

At Crobar, the DJ booth does seem a lot like an enormous alter, where the crowd worships its gods of the night....that's what it seemed like when a guy got on someone else's shoulders and started begging with his arms to raise the music higher. I thought for a second crowd-surfing had made its return, right there at Crobar....to trance, that might have been a little weird....

The early music really had me jumping....I also love those xylophone rhythms that seemed to be in both sets. I also enjoyed hearing early on, while I was on the floor with Bling, the remix of "Shout" by Tears for Fears. I also appreciate the other traces of '80s samples....without the redundancy of generic freestyle or new wave.

yes, i ran into that sexy blondie in the bar by the dj booth. wow, she is slammin. jon, big ups to you for making the night. a great night. i heard one hour of your set. outta hand. my highlights were cirez d "deep inside", and "sub-freakie"..by either hakan libdo or timo maas. i didn't hear pappa's set so anyone have some info on his set? another succesful bliss stress relief party. to many more to come. especially @ crobar. wow wow wow there were so many women @ crobar last night. fuc*in amazing. :love: