Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those of u that get down 2 minimal tek,electro & bReAkBeAtS

hey cool...i haven't gotten a good dose of breakbeats in a while...usually the big name dj's will only tease you with a little of it here & there. and i love tech and electro tunes too... thanks for the info :bounce:

minimal tek and breakbeats? I never knew you like that....

I thought you are a trance girl ;)

minimal tek and breakbeats? I never knew you like that....

I thought you are a trance girl ;)

PCR! come out of hiding sometime...are u busy with a new special someone? hehehh..

i love trance, but house has really grown on me too...after exploring all sorts of dj's i've grown to love the deep, sexy, groovy, funky, hard, techy, electro, or prog house material too. i'm beginning to favor hard/tech trance (mauro picotto & marco v) over the other cheese i was used to. breakbeat's always been fun to dance to...i just never hear it much.

are ya seeing AVB in the Park? i might, but it's on a thursdayyy...ackkhhh....but partying in the park's so much fun :D PVD in the park was a blast! got those new sneaks ready?? my old ones are STILL orange from the mud...lol...

i might check out some tech house tonight! lemme know if you're down :bounce:

btw, one of those CDs you burned for me has a bangin tech set! i was gettin down in my apt to that stuff last nite :laugh: ...thanks dude :D

PCR! come out of hiding sometime...are u busy with a new special someone? hehehh..

i love trance, but house has really grown on me too...after exploring all sorts of dj's i've grown to love the deep, sexy, groovy, funky, hard, techy, electro, or prog house material too. i'm beginning to favor hard/tech trance (mauro picotto & marco v) over the other cheese i was used to. breakbeat's always been fun to dance to...i just never hear it much.

are ya seeing AVB in the Park? i might, but it's on a thursdayyy...ackkhhh....but partying in the park's so much fun :D PVD in the park was a blast! got those new sneaks ready?? my old ones are STILL orange from the mud...lol...

i might check out some tech house tonight! lemme know if you're down :bounce:

btw, one of those CDs you burned for me has a bangin tech set! i was gettin down in my apt to that stuff last nite :laugh: ...thanks dude :D

been busy with a lot of different things and people ;)

but I haven't missed on clubbing yet...it's you guys that chicken out.

AvB is a sure thing - I will be there - will you?

Glad you enjoying the CDs - you know I wouldn't give you anything that isn't good