Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are these hot sexy girls doing with this guy?

is it ok for a rap-hip hop- MC to boast about his jewelry, car, clothes, etc etc??

is that acceptable/ or that is also pathetic??

think hard sociology PHDs!!

it's a bling world, on credit.....yo, livin' large....

surprised people don't get bored seeing the same bling shit on every video, featured in a club, mansion or helicopter.....

yes........and your still pathetic...

so youre a hypocrite!!

its ok for puffy to flash millions in jewelry and talk about it all day-- as so many mcs do--

but when i mention my $400 guccis and $2,000 suits and eastern long island beach house and lacoste and fred perry etc thats NOT OK??

pls stay in your bronx/NJ environs and I will stay in my million $$ upper east apart.

please stay at the food emporium so you can deliver my groceries.

all together now, join hands, 'we are the world'

...it is human nature to show off what we got, we all do it, it's just that some of us have more to show than others... Diddy brags about his bling, you brag about your $2000 suits, I brag about my Manolo Blahniks, it's all OK...

it's when you start talking like you're better than everyone else thant you piss people off. Have you ever been to Saddle River or Englewood Cliffs in New Jersey? Every house there is a fucking mansion, so don't bad-mouth the whole state... I'm sure there's like a whole wealthy block in the Bronx somewhere too... just because you have money doesn't make you better than everyone else on this board... we all work hard for what we got and do not appreciate people like you trying to make us feel inferior.

so youre a hypocrite!!

its ok for puffy to flash millions in jewelry and talk about it all day-- as so many mcs do--

but when i mention my $400 guccis and $2,000 suits and eastern long island beach house and lacoste and fred perry etc thats NOT OK??

pls stay in your bronx/NJ environs and I will stay in my million $$ upper east apart.

please stay at the food emporium so you can deliver my groceries.

please stay at the restaurant so you can bring me my lunch.

cog in the machine, much?

thanks for serving me, continue, wage slave.

thanks

yes.....as in it's also pathetic.........as are you..

Who said puffy wasn't a cheese ball? he's the biggest cheese ball out there.

so your $2,000 suit needs a price tag announced by you, you obviously need to hide behind it. that is the only pathetic part i see.

Clinton, you are also a slave to SOMEONE....or you wouldn't be here.

Dope dealer? Slave to fashion labels, that is obvious. you need someone else's tag to make u feel like somebody.

that is the pathecness....can't believe how some think. Drug dealer, yeah?

too tacky for anything else.

Muzikchick: u r one hot mamacita, u just turn me onn with your deep intellectual msgs.

seriously, I am impressed, I c eye to eye with you on all topics. U & I should hang out sometime....

Who said puffy wasn't a cheese ball? he's the biggest cheese ball out there.

so your $2,000 suit needs a price tag announced by you, you obviously need to hide behind it. that is the only pathetic part i see.

Clinton, you are also a slave to SOMEONE....or you wouldn't be here.

Dope dealer? Slave to fashion labels, that is obvious. you need someone else's tag to make u feel like somebody.

that is the pathecness....can't believe how some think. Drug dealer, yeah?

too tacky for anything else.

Man that reply is sooo :ghey: ohh no wait, I dont want to say more, but dude, get a life....and pls lacoste is no wardrobe for the rich & famous. ever hear of A&F?? now thats what ur grandpa would have liked!

well, i DO see some coded anti-gay and profane words in your remarks...

I shld remember that clubplanet is known for bigoted/ JP-fan club high school dropouts...

Im just asking you to name a few items in your current bling wardrobe & Im happy to reciprocate...

however Im going to amagansett in eastern long island for a week at the beach starting tomorrow/ so I wont be able to make you greenwich green with envy until my return... how are you sweating out your summer in queens NJ or bronx? crating garbage? delivering grocery? allowance? wilding??

curious.

anyway lacoste has decades of style behind that label, I guess u dont know who rene lacoste is. i guess your heroes are diddy and kimora with phat farm.

If u knew a thing or 2 about tennis style youd respect fred perry ad lacoste I even wear some adidas tennis Im populist like that

if not pls give me your bling report. $80 alligators and $125 cardigans are only the tip of my clothing budget-- custom made from head to toe is an old line but since my $400 gucci shoes fit so nice I wear them...

OK notice i made no anti gay or even overtly racial remarks...just correct anti-sean john/roca wear fubu stuff but thats taken as fact by now...

and Ive heard there are nice sections in SI, NJ and bronx Ive just never seen them

I live on upper east 60s Manhattan so dont go to those places...

tell me more & try not to spill when youre crating garbage and waiting tables or washing dishes.

salud!!!!

amagansett has some of the best beaches in usa maybe youll see them in your next life. dream onnn!

ciao!!!!

Hmmm maybe I should wear one of my brioni blue blazers,oooh thats for the country club, nope I think I will go with my zegna,or maybe my canali jacket, what do u think canali or zegna or u like men with blue blazers???

:) thanks.

perhaps we should. i'll wear some tagless vintage jeans and some chinese slippers. :)

$80.00 tag he uses....that ain't rich, dude. i could understand if you're aiming at quality.............but, this is a label talk with no knowlegde beyond that...just as tacky a puffy, if you asked me.

this is the type of guy waiters prolly spit in his food.

i've hung out with "real rich", never heard this type of fiction.

maybe ya'll should thank him for his idiotic pressance.

www.daffys.com

...........................................and yeah, I've shopped at Sak's on sale days for some occasions......didn't make me feel all that much more precious....threads are threads....long as they cover your ass, is what their supposed to do.

ITs so stupid for ppl to spend so much money of a suit or a piece of clothing. I remember when I interned for a firm on Wall st, my boss advised me to buy myself a $1800 suit from some place I dont even remeber, luckily for me by the time I had accumulated that kind of money, the internship was over....

$80.00 tag he uses....that ain't rich, dude. i could understand if you're aiming at quality.............but, this is a label talk with no knowlegde beyond that...just as tacky a puffy, if you asked me.

www.daffys.com

...........................................and yeah, I've shopped at Sak's on sale days for some occasions......didn't make me feel all that much more precious....threads are threads....long as they cover your ass, is what their supposed to do.

ITs so stupid for ppl to spend so much money of a suit or a piece of clothing. I remember when I interned for a firm on Wall st, my boss advised me to buy myself a $1800 suit from some place I dont even remeber, luckily for me by the time I had accumulated that kind of money, the internship was over....

www.daffys.com

seriously, how can anyone spend so much money on clothes to cover what??

I mean I wear clothes that make me feel comfortable, doesnt matter if I got em from the flea market or Target.

Thats right folks, Target is about as high class as it can get for me.

whatever makes you comfortab :)

*unbelievable* what a comes out of the mouths of some...crapalator mouth

seriously, how can anyone spend so much money on clothes to cover what??

I mean I wear clothes that make me feel comfortable, doesnt matter if I got em from the flea market or Target.

Thats right folks, Target is about as high class as it can get for me.

actually, there was some major celeb sitings at target, :) lately...has become a hip shopping spot. :)

there is an occasion and a place for everything....and verbally advertising your "bling" is tacky and sort of insecure sounding....but, hey...u find all kinds out there. --some do it in subtle ways....this one is NOT rich. perhaps he has SOME money...but, he ain't rich. 4 sure.

later 4 now. :)

Man that reply is sooo :ghey: ohh no wait, I dont want to say more, but dude, get a life....and pls lacoste is no wardrobe for the rich & famous. ever hear of A&F?? now thats what ur grandpa would have liked!

A&F?? thats for midwestern goofs.

lacoste was cool in 1950 & its just as cool in 2004. I wear the Vintage- 60-s 80s lacoste, fred perry... polos start at $80 at the 5th ave store but vintage is much pricier and harder to come by...the cardigans start at $120+

my fave designer labels for suits shirts pants and shoes are: armani; prada; gucci; hermes cravattes; and ralph lauren the only us label i wear.- no polo sport, no 'ralph' ONLY RALPH LAUREN purple or black label.

exactly- brag about your car, your rings whatevs- every girl crazy bout the sharp dressed man--

and I never made any bigoted anti-gay or racial remarks-- i'll leave that to the public school drop-outs.

Its OK if you like jersey- I think NY or CT are a lot nicer & the best parts of LI...

its a big wide world &* every sort of guy 7 gal is in it:

peas*

ps Im a vegetarian for 11 years-- any meat eaters can step to the back of the line right NOW!!

say so!!!!