Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts this weekend

Saturday--- Ultra Records CD Release Party. Guest DJ Mike Rizzo will join Denny behind the decks. Open till 4 am.

Sunday--- If you haven't experienced a Sunday night yet, you are missing out. Beats by Denny Tsettos. open till 4 am.

Don't forget next Saturday, August 7th is the birthday celebration for the man himself, Denny Tsettos. Some of his friends will join him in the booth to help him celebrate his birthday. Some of them include Teo T, Richie Santana, and Peter Bailey. Always a night to remember.

Saturday--- Ultra Records CD Release Party. Guest DJ Mike Rizzo will join Denny behind the decks. Open till 4 am.

Sunday--- If you haven't experienced a Sunday night yet, you are missing out. Beats by Denny Tsettos. open till 4 am.

Don't forget next Saturday, August 7th is the birthday celebration for the man himself, Denny Tsettos. Some of his friends will join him in the booth to help him celebrate his birthday. Some of them include Teo T, Richie Santana, and Peter Bailey. Always a night to remember.

You coming home Tuesday again?? LOL Just stay down there, why bother? U can promote Spicy's during the week

Just a quick note to let everyone know I'm extremely happy with the turnouts & energy at the Cd release parties For trance America 3 so far.Joey's,Taste& Diva were great but I'm looking forward to playing with Denny in his house tomorrow night and having some fun.To All the promoters Thanks for your help and Effort in promoting this CD.

Mike Rizzo

Just a quick note to let everyone know I'm extremely happy with the turnouts & energy at the Cd release parties For trance America 3 so far.Joey's,Taste& Diva were great but I'm looking forward to playing with Denny in his house tomorrow night and having some fun.To All the promoters Thanks for your help and Effort in promoting this CD.

Mike Rizzo

I had a great time Saturday night! Great to see brian, cyn, lauren, ect....

I just don't understand what is going on with Temps this year...i've never seen the place empty....hopefully it's not the end of an era....