Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Of The Biggest Parties Tommorow

BATTLE OF THE SEXES tommorow night @ TONIC

www.njtonic.com

VIP RESERVATIONS 1-866-NJTONIC

Be apart of history as world renowned dj's land right in your back yard courtesy of Decibel Flekx(side by side foundation & tonic night club) . Here is your chance to experience REAL DJ's, SKILL, & WORLD CLASS TALENT!!!! TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!!!!

PERFORMERS

AMERICAS 1ST FEMALE DJ HEATHER HEART will be going toe to toe behind the decks with Frankie Bones's brother ADAM X. This will be a historical combination of skills in club history not to be forgotten!

Resident DECIBEL FLEKX has accepted the challenge of DJ POIZON IVY to thrhow down some of the sickest floor stompin tracks to ever be heard on this side of the mississippi!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LADIES FREE TILL 11p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$1 MIX DRINKS AND BEERS FROM 9-11p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$10 admission(cant beat that for world class talent)

doors from 9p-2a

HERE IS YOUR CAHNCE TO WITNESS THE NEXT GENERATION IN CLUBBING EXPERIENCE

ARRIVE EARLY TO ENSURE ENTRANCE. THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN HIGH AND THE PHONES ARE RINGING NON STOP!!!

FOR VIP RESERVATIONS CALL 1-866-NJTONIC

Promotions presented in this fashion only hurt the party, in my opinion.

Kind of like how VIP-TECH promotes. It's annoying.

Please there are too many promoters on here that are annoying ....bumping up there stupid threads with random thoughts of nothingness

I just said that, you dolt. Tonic promoters are the worst, however.

dolt excellent use of the thesaurus.....look i can do it too....

Entry Word: *shit

Function: noun

Text: 1

Synonyms NONSENSE 2, ||bull, *bullshit, ||crap, hogwash, hooey, *horseshit, poppycock, rot, rubbish

Synonyms SNOT 1, cur, dog, ||prick, scum, *shithead, skunk, snake, toad, *turd

Related Word *asshole, bastard, *son of a bitch

3 shits plural

Synonyms DIARRHEA, ||backdoor trots, dysentery, flux, Montezuma's revenge, ||runs, scour(s), ||squirts, summer complaint, ||trots

TONIC PROMOTERS MUST BE SMART CAUSE THEY HIT SOME NERVES ON KIDS THAT LIKE TALK SHIT FROM THIER KEYBOARDS :aaah: . KEEP THE REMARKS COMING I DON'T GIVE A SHIT #1 #2 I NO LONGER HAVE TO PROMOTE ANYMORE BECAUSE EVERYTIME U MAKE A REPLY U PUT ME RIGHT BACK TO THE TOP OF THE LIST SO WE GET MORE HITS.....BUT U KNEW THAT ALREADY DIDNT YA............. :splat:

TONIC PROMOTERS MUST BE SMART CAUSE THEY HIT SOME NERVES ON KIDS THAT LIKE TALK SHIT FROM THIER KEYBOARDS :aaah: . KEEP THE REMARKS COMING I DON'T GIVE A SHIT #1 #2 I NO LONGER HAVE TO PROMOTE ANYMORE BECAUSE EVERYTIME U MAKE A REPLY U PUT ME RIGHT BACK TO THE TOP OF THE LIST SO WE GET MORE HITS.....BUT U KNEW THAT ALREADY DIDNT YA............. :splat:

Yea you might get one of the 12 people that actually read this board to come great job.....!!! appealing to the masses i see

dolt excellent use of the thesaurus.....look i can do it too....

Entry Word: *shit

Function: noun

Text: 1

Synonyms NONSENSE 2, ||bull, *bullshit, ||crap, hogwash, hooey, *horseshit, poppycock, rot, rubbish

Synonyms SNOT 1, cur, dog, ||prick, scum, *shithead, skunk, snake, toad, *turd

Related Word *asshole, bastard, *son of a bitch

3 shits plural

Synonyms DIARRHEA, ||backdoor trots, dysentery, flux, Montezuma's revenge, ||runs, scour(s), ||squirts, summer complaint, ||trots

Are you fucking kidding me? Is that how you deal with your limited vocabulary? By claiming I use a thesaurus?

GET 12 PEOPLE OR NOT THIER PARTIES ALWAYS PACK OUT ANY WAY. IF U DON'T KNOW ASK SOMEBODY IF U CAN'T ASK SOMEBODY STAY THE FUCK HOME ....U ARE A PART OF THE MASSES.....TAKE IT IN THE ASS, KILL URSELF. DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME. :gang::splat:

GET 12 PEOPLE OR NOT THIER PARTIES ALWAYS PACK OUT ANY WAY. IF U DON'T KNOW ASK SOMEBODY IF U CAN'T ASK SOMEBODY STAY THE FUCK HOME ....U ARE A PART OF THE MASSES.....TAKE IT IN THE ASS, KILL URSELF. DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME. :gang::splat:

Fall off a cliff soon, plz.

i still have yet to see someone on here that is a promoter for Tonic

a promoter would be posting the RSVP contact info

a promoter would annonce : Use the "____" guestl ist

a promoter would even say things like

contact me for free or reduced entry

does anyone see any of these thing about tonic on this board? if so - please show me so i can be wrong

(for once)

eother that or just shut your holes-- if your reading something you dont like

then either dont look or dont comment

why put yourself through the shame of wasting your own time?

i still have yet to see someone on here that is a promoter for Tonic

a promoter would be posting the RSVP contact info

a promoter would annonce : Use the "____" guestl ist

a promoter would even say things like

contact me for free or reduced entry

does anyone see any of these thing about tonic on this board? if so - please show me so i can be wrong

(for once)

eother that or just shut your holes-- if your reading something you dont like

then either dont look or dont comment

why put yourself through the shame of wasting your own time?

maybe Im not following your point here but isnt this thread a promotion for tonic with vip and guest list info stated clearly???????

or is it that you are saying the club is promoting itself and doh-sile is the club owner not promoter????

maybe Im not following your point here but isnt this thread a promotion for tonic with vip and guest list info stated clearly???????

or is it that you are saying the club is promoting itself and doh-sile is the club owner not promoter????

Its a promotion not a promoter silly dont you get it yet ?? ....................Me either

There are rules you know ................just havent gotten the hand book of them yet....

Its a promotion not a promoter silly dont you get it yet ?? ....................Me either

There are rules you know ................just havent gotten the hand book of them yet....

any study coarses I can take to get me up to speed on these things???

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT TONIC IS ONLY OPENED ON THURDAYS AND SATURDAYS. WHAT OUR FRIEND LIQUID WAS TRYING TO POINT OUT WAS THAT DECIBEL FLEX AND HIS CREW ARE NOT TONIC EMPLOYEES THEY THROW A MONTHLY PARTY AT TONIC ON A FRIDAY. IT IS THEIR NIGHT AND THEIR TALENT THAT PACKS IT OUT EVERY MONTH. ANY PROMOTIONS THEY DO IS FOR THEIR NIGHT ONLY NOT ANY OF TONICS NIGHTS. FOR THE RECORD TONICFAMILY IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL NAME ON THIS BOARD ASSOCIATED WITH THE CLUB.

WWW.NJTONIC.COM

any study coarses I can take to get me up to speed on these things???

I know of a few i have seen on infomercial....10 do's and donts of club promoting .....Club promoting made easy......The Rules of Club promoting ....Internet Club promoting...Hooked on club promoting ....and Set it and forget it Club promoting...these should all help you in your quest for club promoting Knowledge....remember Knowledge is king

I know of a few i have seen on infomercial....10 do's and donts of club promoting .....Club promoting made easy......The Rules of Club promoting ....Internet Club promoting...Hooked on club promoting ....and Set it and forget it Club promoting...these should all help you in your quest for club promoting Knowledge....remember Knowledge is king

the Hooked on club promoting sounds like the one for me!!!!!..............

but do you know if they have a "Club Promoting for Dummies" yet?