Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Room

if this turns out to be true....

Bamboo/Xs will be kickin themselves in the ass cuz lets face it, Bamboo went to 18 n over for girls cause they were scared Green Room was goin to take their buisness. Once Bamboo did it, then Xs followed.

but to my knowledge, this is true. Alot of compliants bout the Green Room. Also heard the mayor of Seaside Park doesn't want any kind of club in Seaside Park

I bartend at the greenroom. We will still are open for business the change is that we are no longer allowed to have national events such as method man, cypress hill,jimmy cliff stuff like that...no more concerts. They are working out a new layout something more of a lounge environment. The town renewed our llicense for one year with limitations. Saturday night is still our dance night and in 45 days bands will hopefully be back just not national acts.

nicole

if this turns out to be true....

Bamboo/Xs will be kickin themselves in the ass cuz lets face it, Bamboo went to 18 n over for girls cause they were scared Green Room was goin to take their buisness. Once Bamboo did it, then Xs followed.

but to my knowledge, this is true. Alot of compliants bout the Green Room. Also heard the mayor of Seaside Park doesn't want any kind of club in Seaside Park

Bamboo would not be kicking themselves because they are making a fortune off of 18 to party for the girls. And XS is only doing 18 to party on friday nights not on Saturdays.

Bamboo would not be kicking themselves because they are making a fortune off of 18 to party for the girls. And XS is only doing 18 to party on friday nights not on Saturdays.

tru

but if Green Room wasn't around, then Bamboo would still have their 21+ customers. Face it Bamboo got scared over Green Room taking away some loyal bamboo customers esp the girls that are 21, so the thing to do was change it up a little but having 18 and over for girls....

In all honesty though, making Bamboo 18 n over for girls is kinda like having Bar A or Jenks go 18 n over girls

The Green Room Is Def Not Closed. I Was There Last Night Djing. And They Still Had A Good Turnout To Despite All The Talk That Has Been Going On

Good seeing you guys saturday night...hope u enjoyed ur kettle one on the rocks...i'm hearing good things about you, angel and dean possibly taking over friday nights. I was definately happy with the turnout despite all the talk that we are closed.

when did this change....

i seen alot of 18 year old girls in there on saturday nites

XS stopped doing 18 to party on Saturdy nights right around July 4th. And you are right that Seaside Heights went 18 to party because the Greenroom was taking a lot of business away from the Bamboo over the winter, but they were hoping with the 18 to party they would take business from the Surfclub, which does 18 to party on Friday nights.

And you are right that Seaside Heights went 18 to party because the Greenroom was taking a lot of business away from the Bamboo over the winter, but they were hoping with the 18 to party they would take business from the Surfclub, which does 18 to party on Friday nights.

I love bamboo and all but i just think it was a dumb move on Bamboo's part go to 18 n over for girls cause in all honesty, no lady who is over 25 wants to be in the same place as an 18 year old girl. it seems they abandoned the customer that they used to cater too and that pist off alot of the girls who were regs there

Good seeing you guys saturday night...hope u enjoyed ur kettle one on the rocks...i'm hearing good things about you, angel and dean possibly taking over friday nights. I was definately happy with the turnout despite all the talk that we are closed.

The Kettle Does A Body Good. HAHA.

nice seeing you again, hope to see you soon :)

Hey nicbes. Had a great time Sat. Especially drinkin water all nite!! lol Can't wait to do it all over again. This time I will do it right! :pint::roll:

yes we are open for business and going strong.... Tuesday and Saturdays are Great....

and nic....I was standing after the Unity Jam....dont know where i was standing but i was.....

Johnnnnnty Black Rock is back....ahahhaha

see u saturday

yes we are open for business and going strong.... Tuesday and Saturdays are Great....

and nic....I was standing after the Unity Jam....dont know where i was standing but i was.....

Johnnnnnty Black Rock is back....ahahhaha

see u saturday

correction..you were barely standing

They Funny Thing Is That I Dont Remember Alot That Night. I Dont Even Remember What I Played. But I Do Remember Getting All Those Drink Passes And Then My Night Was Over. I Know I Was Banged Up Becuase Everybody Was Telling Me I Was Running Around Like A Crazed Man. Haha. I Crack Myself Up. By Far The Unity Jam Was The Best Night Of The Summer. Thank You Prime And Thank You Green Room. See Ya Soon.

They Funny Thing Is That I Dont Remember Alot That Night. I Dont Even Remember What I Played. But I Do Remember Getting All Those Drink Passes And Then My Night Was Over. I Know I Was Banged Up Becuase Everybody Was Telling Me I Was Running Around Like A Crazed Man. Haha. I Crack Myself Up. By Far The Unity Jam Was The Best Night Of The Summer. Thank You Prime And Thank You Green Room. See Ya Soon.

I think you guys went to the arcade next door and played skee ball and came back with the tickets because the drink tickets were never ending. So I gave up and just stop taking them.

I think you guys went to the arcade next door and played skee ball and came back with the tickets because the drink tickets were never ending. So I gave up and just stop taking them.

the drink tickets were endless....especially when i got drunk...lol