Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rehab @ the hard rock

drmoxx

i wouldnt exactly go by what the pics on the site show. hard rock is known to hire modes/strippers/hookers....whatever u want to call them...to just go to the parties to make them look good.

You have obvisouly never been then b/c Rehab is the best party in town. Those pix don't even do it justice - ask anyone on this board. I've only made it there a few times this summer but it is always a great time and the eye candy is amazing. Not to say there aren't hookers or strippers b/c I've heard from quite a few people the strippers are let in for free - either way this is the best thing I've seen in a long time

i wouldnt exactly go by what the pics on the site show. hard rock is known to hire modes/strippers/hookers....whatever u want to call them...to just go to the parties to make them look good.

I doubt that Hard Rock has to do that. I know of off duty strippers that go there to hang out after a long hard nights work lol. Plus all the hot ladies that work in the nightclubs go there as well. Not too mention all the hot ladies that come to town. There's no shortage of girls for a good party. Doubt the need to hire them.