Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Camera Phones Prohibited in Nightclubs?

lalate

In follow up to the other thread, I wanted to say that the next new secuirty concern in nightclubs will be cameraphones. I was in a mega LA club last night with two girls I met at the club and hung out with all night and saw two things I have never seen go down in a club in my life. It's friggen awful.

- Around 12 the club had an awesome hawaiian dancers show. And we were backstage me and the girls. And some really dorky 40 year old guy with glasses had his camera phone taking pictures angled up the grass skirts of the girls from behind as they danced. (We cursed the hell out of him.)

- Around 2 am I was reclining on the sofa in the lobby with one girl on my left (black pants) and the other girl on my right (red short miniskirt with cleavage), hanging and carressing (foot massages etc). Suddenly the girl on the left spots no less than 5 dudes huddled direclty around across the foyer from us with a camera phone shooting upward at us. She notice it cuz the dudes were giggling like a bunch of 6 graders as they tried to take picture(s). The girl on the left ran over and told those sh@ts were to go.

I work at a topless club and over there camera phones are getting confiscated all the time... I guess it's just THAT tempting to take pictures. Some laws will be passed sooner or later...

i also dj in a topless club and the camera phones r becoming a real problem