Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts last night....

all i have to say is...i will be there every fuckin' sunday through August......no fuckin' doubt on that...i was a bit skeptical on my way down but was impressed with the crowd for the night.....had a good time...good vibe....lotta old school heads which it was nice to see...and Denny...well done man....well done... :bowdown:...

it's august and i expect all the OLD heads to stop their fuckin' crying and get down to tempts on Sundays so we can finish it off right...yeah vip-tek and slicks i'm including you two in that statement....how was your nap Jeff???....haha...back bar was weak....but tommytempts, bad ass, mike, and myself held it down nice...it was actually better without all you guys crowding us back there....:laugh:

all i have to say is...i will be there every fuckin' sunday through August......no fuckin' doubt on that...i was a bit skeptical on my way down but was impressed with the crowd for the night.....had a good time...good vibe....lotta old school heads which it was nice to see...and Denny...well done man....well done... :bowdown:...

it's august and i expect all the OLD heads to stop their fuckin' crying and get down to tempts on Sundays so we can finish it off right...yeah vip-tek and slicks i'm including you two in that statement....how was your nap Jeff???....haha...back bar was weak....but tommytempts, bad ass, mike, and myself held it down nice...it was actually better without all you guys crowding us back there....:laugh:

Wow what a rough night, I am BEAT.COM...............