Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey to Vegas on 8/12-8/16

bellag

Tangerine is always a party! Crowded and good ratio of guys and girls. Curve is also a good spot. Bit more laid back and I always have a good time there. Hard choice, I guess base it on what you're looking for . More laid back, go with Curve, More poppin go with Tangerine.

I don't mind meeting up with people, but I ONLY want to go to places that play hip hop regardless of how good the party is anywhere else. And if that means not being able to go somewhere every night, then, that's fine, too. I am sure my feet will need a rest.

Hip-hop...how could you be from Jersey and want only hip-hop...There are going to be 10 of us Jersey guys out there that weekend and I could care less if we hear one hip-hop song

If you don't go to Drais late nite you're missing out

vegaskid Bill Le all good. Just not billie (girls spelling). I had to have the admin change my spelling from billle (BILLLE) to BillLe so people didn't think I was a chick :mad:

What?!?! Your NOT a chick!

hahahahah ah ahhah haha

Hip-hop...how could you be from Jersey and want only hip-hop...There are going to be 10 of us Jersey guys out there that weekend and I could care less if we hear one hip-hop song

In NJ that's about all you get... bieng so freakin close to NY.

Hey, I got a question about NJ....

Why the hell can't I make a freakin left turn in that state?!?!

bill le; are tangerine and curve, clubs (ie, tall ceilings, big dancefloor, lots of bars) or more of a lounge (low ceilings, more intimate environments) sort of places? (or as they call them in vegas...'ultra-lounges :rolleyes: )

Curve is definitely an Ultra Lounge, but with high ceilings. Great place to do bottles. The mainroom is hot and the over stuff leather chairs.

Tangerine is a straight club. Wed, Fri, Sat are the busy nights. I guess you can consider it a lounge on Tues and Thurs.