Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you like to stick your fingers back in your gfs's ..

notallthere444

Tasting your own cum in her mouth is GAY i dont care wha tyou say. A real bitch knows not to kiss her man after she gives him head. Its about respect.

There's just some things that are masculine and some things that are feminine, Some things are hot if a girl does it and not if a guy does it,. Girls fingering eachother, hot, guys jerking eachother off. NOT

You call that real?? :laugh:

Who said you busted a nut in her mouth in the first place? Second, if she swallows, all you are tasting is yourself. Big fucking deal. Just suck it up and kiss your woman after she takes care of you. :aright:

You call that real?? :laugh:

Who said you busted a nut in her mouth in the first place? Second, if she swallows, all you are tasting is yourself. Big fucking deal. Just suck it up and kiss your woman after she takes care of you. :aright:

God damn you are a fucken pussy

seems like 95% of all the guys on this board are little pussys.

No wonder your all on here hahhaha

God damn you are a fucken pussy

seems like 95% of all the guys on this board are little pussys.

No wonder your all on here hahhaha

ur the only one that wont kiss a girl after she goes down on u. we all are willing to kiss them and be intimate. so i think this makes u the outisder here...and the pussy!

ur the only one that wont kiss a girl after she goes down on u. we all are willing to kiss them and be intimate. so i think this makes u the outisder here...and the pussy!

I think what he means is kissing them when they still have a mouthful of jizz. Which I will agree is ghey.

Listen you little pussy,

Stop trying to have a clever argument with me. I don't care if every single loser in this forum agrees with you. I don't want to kiss my girl when there's still cum in her mouth, Its not fucken straight. If my bitch said she didn't want to kiss me after she was sitting on my face and i was drinking her juice then i would respect that. I have to admit the woman i have been with have always assumed to not kiss me after they swallow and they always assumed right