Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is Everyone Today?

I just stopped in real quick to check up on everyone. Unfortunately, I just started a new project and am going to be mad busy for the next few weeks. My posting time is very limited probably to lunch time and maybe first thing in the am or at night... frown.gif

I will try to keep up as best as I can. Will def see the peeps going out together Friday night.... can anyone say TWIRL?

cwm6.gifcwm17.gif

everyone probably doesn't feel like dealing with the juvenile BS that's been going on for the past few days - i know *i* certainly don't . . . so that's why i've posted so little - and i know that Casey <blueangel> is with me on this.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

everyone probably doesn't feel like dealing with the juvenile BS that's been going on for the past few days - i know *i* certainly don't . . . so that's why i've posted so little - and i know that Casey <blueangel> is with me on this.

luv,

brandie

I am as well, could just be the mid weeks getting to people. This place usually picks up towards Friday...

I'm in class , but only for another 45 mins.

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by brandie:

luv,

brandie

I hear ya, but there really don't seem to be any BS posts so far today. Thank God.

the usual suspects seem to be abound...cool..maybe we could maintain a level of intelligence and tranquility here today then. smile.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

Originally posted by gq2727:

the usual suspects seem to be abound...cool..maybe we could maintain a level of intelligence and tranquility here today then. smile.gif

or maybe I will post 108 more useless things and get to OS Legend...if no one minds...

cwm30.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by beautious1:

I've been hiding under my desk...I'm scared of Bush winning the election cwm36.gif

But I'll come out for Twirl on Friday...

Dont worry baby, I'll protect you. wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com