Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn kostap

Good to see you back on cp my old friend...and I do mean OLD....

But comon now.

I got youth on my side.

The old lady you speak of this otter of the cee needs a wheelchair to participate in these events.

I will clearly dominate.

There are a few things i must be weary of.....a certain type of alcohol that I absoulutly under no circumstances will consume....(for you to find out...I would rather do shots of 151 and/or everclear than this type)

and pacing myself.....this has proven to be an issue in the past....not really premature.....intoxication

but being that this is on a sunday I must control my intake of all substances through out the weekend in order to prepare...the alcohol isnt even an issue nor are the shots....so in the words of Mills Lane

GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Prissy??

EXCUSE ME MISTER...you should probably hold back on the old lady comments..you sure as hell didn't know how old I was until I told you....JBR KEEP BOOKING THOSE BETS your about to make a lot of silly dirty cash w/ this game (even more then our Sunday Spicy's shift..hee hee) Anyway who are you kosta the baby new year,,you getting up there yourself old man!!

I shall out drink, out toss, and out drench you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kostap your a very mean man, very mean man indeed no soup for you!!!!!!!

You and D'Jais better I hope I don't bring 100% and it has nothing to do with her, it's my job....who am I kidding ofcourse it's her and my friends have started calling me whippy j/k where's your house this year

Bro, as long as they'er not calling you Johnny O your still in good shape!! LOL

Had to go there, didn't ya.....It's all good, just trying to bring some levity back to this dreary place! I have a wager with NICBES that she doesn't survive the olympics and make it to tempts with me. What da ya think?

I can assure you NICBES will make the all night festivities!!!!!!!

She will be in the presence of greatness and I shall coach and assist her on the tricks of the trade to get through the evening :rock:

a notice to all

upon EXTREME intoxication one or more of the following may occur

1:extreme friendliness

2:Extreme anger/pick fights for no apparant reason

3:will pour massive amounts of water upon unsuspecting victims for no apparant reason

4:beligerent lethargic speech

5:memory loss

there are more....But i dont remember them!!!!

the game plan for sunday is as follows.

2-3 stretching, preparing and warm up for olympics

3-8:30 Boardwalk olympics

8:30-9 get a ride to djais

9-12 Riddlers Birthday at Djais With Johnny Vicious

12-12:30 get a ride to temps

12:30-4 finish off the night at temps and prepare for AFTERHOURS as only the toughest can do!!!!!!!!

TIME TO MAN UP BITCHES.....THERE'S NO STOPPING THE MACHINE

Had to go there, didn't ya.....It's all good, just trying to bring some levity back to this dreary place! I have a wager with NICBES that she doesn't survive the olympics and make it to tempts with me. What da ya think?

No need for words just look at what I'll be taking home...Not to worry JBR I'll let you borrow my trophy for one week...Notice its Gold(1st place)