Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best website for trance/house music downloads?

x-phactor... Those websites have potential but they dont have any of the tracks I'm looking for..

PVD - wir sind wir

Ferry Corsten - It's Time (Angelli & nelson mix)

Josh Gabriel - Alive

Gabriel & Dresden - Fallen (Sarah Mclaughlin)

In an ideal world I'd like to get these on mp3 so I can do with them what I want... I have no problem paying for them, but its hard to find those tracks anywhere else but vinyl or on someones live set.

Like someone mentioned before... GO BUY YOUR MUSIC YOU CHEAP ASS MOFO'S!

All this downloading crap is killing our scene and is totally disrespectful and disgusting! :vomit2:

I really don’t understand how people today in 2004 still think that this is cool and the way to "get the sick tracks bro". HELLO PEOPLE? How ignorant are you?

FYI:Both Satellite records and DanceTraxx are working on digital download sites.. $.99+ an MP3..go get mommy's credit card..

Like someone mentioned before... GO BUY YOUR MUSIC YOU CHEAP ASS MOFO'S!

All this downloading crap is killing our scene and is totally disrespectful and disgusting! :vomit2:

I really don’t understand how people today in 2004 still think that this is cool and the way to "get the sick tracks bro". HELLO PEOPLE? How ignorant are you?

FYI:Both Satellite records and DanceTraxx are working on digital download sites.. $.99+ an MP3..go get mommy's credit card..

one of the best comments here

and it was my post saying go buy the music

i mean seriously people

(downloaders)

djs complain that each record now costs way too much per track on it etc.

and the general public complains that a cd for $18 or even as little as $10 <--which i do get by the way from a specific outfit

it STILL too much?!?!?!

great so music driven companies are offering tracks for $0.99 cents each so that comes to a full cd of 10 songs for less then $10.00

what? now thats STILL too much money?

Ok try this------------------------

Let me see anyone of you actually take the time to produce a song or better yet produce 8 songs-

pay for them to be marketed / promoted / and on top of all this - pay all the fees involved for licencing - mastering - pay your entire staff of people

and all other costs.

Then come back and tell me that you DONT need to raise the price of your CD on the store shelves from $10 to $20 just to reach your costs. :gang:

I do get the oportunity to talk to quite a # of producers that we know of and have their stuff on the shelf,

and any one of them be it

hip hop - dance - folk - EDM - metal or whatever will tell you the same thing

they make VERY little money in the store products

and make their actual money from appearances.

I personally have no problem paying for the music. AS of right now though I cant get shit on any of those sites. .99 cents a song is nothing... I usually end up paying 30 dollars for a cd which I only like half of the songs. I welcome those websites.... I look on satelliterecords.com, decadancerecords.com , and dancerecords.com every day....(no joke). I listen to all their records and they kick ass... Just you gotta buy vinyl.

If you guys know of a site where I can pay .99 for the latest tracks let me know. I tried just4music.tk but I cant connect...there's a problem with the site.. the other couple dont have anything good.

I listen to all their records and they kick ass... Just you gotta buy vinyl.

Thats it..if you want it that bad you gotta buy the vinyl. A lot of people dont understand where all of this comes from..These tracks are not being made for the average consumer to buy the single and pump it in the car..its not a new Puffy song! These tracks are made for DJ's to play on the DANCE FLOOR. If a DJ or lable decides to put it on a compilation or mix CD then its all the better but if not you shouldnt be on shitseek.org trying to dl copies of the latest bomb that JP played last night. House music was created by producers/DJ's during a time when they had no good music to fill the dance floors with. People really need to learn some RESPECT for all the artists that put there heart into this scene which we all love and participate in on a weekly basis...

The equipment to make these tracks costs thousands of dollars alone...you could adleast pay $.99 for the song! :deadfish:

Be patient...pretty soon you will be able to buy EVERYTHING online!