Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8/13 :: Disco Invasion@daedalus :: Dc

Buddafly21

With an unmatched quantity of reluctance, no, I won't be leaving nyc anymore this summer. :bong: You guys know how busy I am.

sorry, but i can't buy turntables in september and come to dc for a weekend too. Plus, I truly don't like washington dc and never will.

Eric I was serious about giving Tyas more time. Good Luck.

i can't go because i'm not korean . . .

HAHA. The club is owned and managed by Koreans, and there is a fierce Korean party there on Sat nights, I was shocked when I went in there to meet the manager, but apparently Fri's have no base crowd, so I'm optimistic that it's gonna be banging!

tight music, zero pretension. Any CP peeps wanna come please PM me and I'll hook you up. This is a one time thing w/ my promo company from NYC and I just want to have a blast, not establish market share here in the land of Deep Dish worship.

Eggmok, sorry no NYC-vs-DC dance war like at S&D :bounce:

HAHA. The club is owned and managed by Koreans, and there is a fierce Korean party there on Sat nights, I was shocked when I went in there to meet the manager, but apparently Fri's have no base crowd, so I'm optimistic that it's gonna be banging!

tight music, zero pretension. Any CP peeps wanna come please PM me and I'll hook you up. This is a one time thing w/ my promo company from NYC and I just want to have a blast, not establish market share here in the land of Deep Dish worship.

Eggmok, sorry no NYC-vs-DC dance war like at S&D :bounce:

no battles because we (dc) killed all the nycers, hahaha . . .

kken can go cause he's korean . . .