Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mysteriousss

Ok ppl.. Derjite mena potomy chto ya shas kak viskajys.. Remember in South Park when Cartman was cursing to kill Sadaam Hussein.. Shas takoe bydet chesnoe slovo esli on ne zakroet rot... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Lola, so I take it you're going to Twirl smile.gif

Gene, cool! Hope to see you guys there. Genie hehe.. I have a friend from college named Gene too and I call him genie.. He doesn't grant wishes though. Do you?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ok ppl.. Derjite mena potomy chto ya shas kak viskajys.. Remember in South Park when Cartman was cursing to kill Sadaam Hussein.. Shas takoe bydet chesnoe slovo esli on ne zakroet rot... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Gene, cool! Hope to see you guys there. Genie hehe.. I have a friend from college named Gene too and I call him genie.. He doesn't grant wishes though. Do you?

Z....u know what they say...sobaka layet a karavan idet (u know we need some russian letters in our PCs..lol)....just laugh at him/her/it...whatever smile.gif .....

yep...I'll be there.....but I just don't know...none of my friedns are going and I feel weired to go alone.....but its ok....I'll just drive to the City ....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

Z....u know what they say...sobaka layet a karavan idet (u know we need some russian letters in our PCs..lol)....just laugh at him/her/it...whatever smile.gif .....

yep...I'll be there.....but I just don't know...none of my friedns are going and I feel weired to go alone.....but its ok....I'll just drive to the City ....

That's why I wanna meet up with you before going so you don't go alone!!!!!!!!!

I wish I granted wishes, I'd grant myself a couple. smile.gif

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

I wish I granted wishes, I'd grant myself a couple. smile.gif

Oh you're definitely not a genie... It's against the rules to for a genie to grant himself wishesh.. Blah, and I was getting all hyped up and trying to think of 3 wishes.... 1 would be to DENY bastardino computer access FOREVER!!!

I don't know for sure what time...but it would be cool if we walked in together...this way we wouldn't have to look for eachother in this zoo.......may be we'll meet up or something smile.gif

If Ally & I don't make it to Twirl (we're going w/Smokee & a few others so I'm not sure yet) then we'll set-up a meet-up before hand, I wanted to get on line around midnight, heard the line's going to be crazy.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

lol......Z so then we'll meet up smile.gif

oh...how is your ne sovershennoletniy pojevaet???...hehehehe

Cool.. Nesovershennoletniy pomoemy ponal chto i kak.. Mena sovest mychaet but I don't have the heart to tell him that I'm not interested frown.gif He's such a sweetheart.. Just soo not for me. A kak tvoi nesovershennoletniy???

If Ally & I don't make it to Twirl (we're going w/Smokee & a few others so I'm not sure yet) then we'll set-up a meet-up before hand, I wanted to get on line around midnight, heard the line's going to be crazy.

sounds good to me smile.gif .......

------------------

Gene, you're absolutely right about the line. It's always a mess and it's best to be on line as early as possible.. It moves very fast in the beginning. Plus it's freezing outside frown.gif Last time I was there at 12 and was inside the club at 12:40 or so.. Fast considering the fact that the line was almost to the end of the block. In July we got there at 2, stood in line until 4 and went home coz they stopped letting ppl in.. Definitely going early this time...

Hey, I think Dana/Speed2Play was looking for someone to drive into the city with, I think she's coming from L.I.

------------------

Cool.. Nesovershennoletniy pomoemy ponal chto i kak.. Mena sovest mychaet but I don't have the heart to tell him that I'm not interested frown.gif He's such a sweetheart.. Just soo not for me. A kak tvoi nesovershennoletniy???

hmmmmmm....ya evo k mame otpravila... smile.gif

------------------

hmmmmmm....ya evo k mame otpravila... smile.gif

LOL!!! Naigralas yje? Blin bednie deti.. Chto mi s nimi sdelali? Hahahaha!!!

Btw, Eric is coming too. I'll make him drive so I can party harder smile.gif Plus his car has more room in it than mine!!! Ti kstati slishala kak rysskie nazivaut Lexuses? Lexa smile.gif I thought it was cute..

Hey, I think Dana/Speed2Play was looking for someone to drive into the city with, I think she's coming from L.I.

oh really....cool...I'll talk to her then and may be we'll go to the City together to meet up w/ everyone........is it Friday yet???...I'm so excited....I'll get to hear a Dj that everyone raves about and I'll get to hang out w/ people that are soooooo nice........Friday!!!!!! come here babe smile.gif

------------------

ok russian gang..hehehe...I'll talk to you guyZZZ tomorrow...got to go.......oh an Pslapper......say whaaaaaaa???? ...I don't think that whatever you wrote there belongs to any human languages.....lol....... smile.gif j/k....it doesn't look like russian at all....try again hun smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by sosultan:

what kind of jobs do you girls have?? I get the impression you two get commission based on number of replies you put up...50 something posts in like three hours-- sereznie tusovshiki!!

To Lola, what's with dat quote??

Hehe.. I wish I got commissions for posting. I'd be a millionaire!!! I'm still at work and this is exactly the reason why i work so late. I cannot seem to concentrate and keep getting distracted all the time.... Whats up with you?

Open bar at Twirl is 11-12. I think I'll get there around 11 and leave around 12 for Twilo. frown.gif

Is it worth it getting buzzed before rolling?...i never tryed that...does alcahol mix with E?.... cwm19.gif

but i hear good things about Twirl...besides i know its close to twilo...might be a good night to check it out.....what do you recomend?

PS personal note....as far as clubs go i love TWILO..have not missed PVD this year not once...went once to EXIT for Boris...was good enough...but other than that i dont go to clubs...but i am getting into it...I met so much people tripping! cwm30.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !