Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mysteriousss

Originally posted by translucent:

Ha Ha! This is the most amusing thread I've read in quite a while. Ya tak smeyalca chto chut ne razlil svoyo kofe!

well well well....I see there is more russians here...good smile.gif ......

Unbound...I always drink b4 I take my party helper wink.gif ...........

Solutan.....just like Mysteriousss said....we would be soooooooo rich if we were getting paid by the amounts of post that we make.....that would be so cool smile.gif ...hehehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Unbound:

Is it worth it getting buzzed before rolling?...i never tryed that...does alcahol mix with E?.... cwm19.gif

but i hear good things about Twirl...besides i know its close to twilo...might be a good night to check it out.....what do you recomend?

PS personal note....as far as clubs go i love TWILO..have not missed PVD this year not once...went once to EXIT for Boris...was good enough...but other than that i dont go to clubs...but i am getting into it...I met so much people tripping! cwm30.gif

I'm not gonna trip on Friday so I might as well get a couple of drinks and maybe smoke some smile.gif I don't know how e mixes with alcohol, probably not too well. I know that weed+alcohol get me really F*cked up smile.gif Twirl is nice, very cosy and it is very close to Twilo. If you end up going, don't look for a "Twirl" sign coz it just ain't there! It's just a white thing sticking out that's all LOL.. Yeah, PVD is nice. I only went once (almost twice hehe) and cannot wait to go this Friday. I absolutely loved it. I'm yet to go hear Boris at Exit.. Meeting ppl while you're tripping is the best!!!

Ha Ha! This is the most amusing thread I've read in quite a while. Ya tak smeyalca chto chut ne razlil svoyo kofe!

LOL, glad to provide some entertainment for you wink.gif Ya sama smeyus skvoz zlost LOL.. Be careful with that coffee hehe smile.gif

bastardino - STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugz*

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LOL, glad to provide some entertainment for you wink.gif Ya sama smeyus skvoz zlost LOL.. Be careful with that coffee hehe smile.gif

bastardino - STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugz*

hey Z...wanna come w/ me to SB???? next weekend???? I just found out this morning that I'm going smile.gif ...let me know hun smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

hey Z...wanna come w/ me to SB???? next weekend???? I just found out this morning that I'm going smile.gif ...let me know hun smile.gif

Hey, COOL!! Sorry I never got a chance to call a travel agency frown.gif Sobiralas sobiralas i tak i ne dosobiralas.. Busy as hell at work plus I took those 3 sick days last week.. Blows.

Next weekend? Which days? Who are you going with? Details details details smile.gif

Hey, COOL!! Sorry I never got a chance to call a travel agency frown.gif Sobiralas sobiralas i tak i ne dosobiralas.. Busy as hell at work plus I took those 3 sick days last week.. Blows.

Next weekend? Which days? Who are you going with? Details details details smile.gif

yeh..its next weekend...Thursday-Monday...its

$400 air and hotel (Delta/Ramada).....let me know

oh..I'm going w/ 3 of my girlfriends smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by sosultan:

what kinda job you got working till midnight?? that's sick! i mean, you gotta do what you gotta do, but twelvish does sound late as hell...

and to lola, what's with your quote?

I'm in IT consulting. Everyone knows that consulting = long hours and hard work. BUT. I don't do shit during the day that's why a lot of times I have to stay late. I'm a slacker. I can't seem to make myself concentrate. Keep getting distracted. If I didn't get distracted, I wouldn't have to stay so late.

Yeah, Lola.. What's with the quote??

Originally posted by bastardino:

hot odna ruskia svoloch s atoi huini mogla ba mne pomoch? ia ishu publichnai dom v gorode new yorka, no shluhi v nem dolshna bit ruskie, lubaia pomosh pudit izpolzovona. spasibo

why don't you call 411????????......... cwm25.gif

------------------

I'm in IT consulting. Everyone knows that consulting = long hours and hard work. BUT. I don't do shit during the day that's why a lot of times I have to stay late. I'm a slacker. I can't seem to make myself concentrate. Keep getting distracted. If I didn't get distracted, I wouldn't have to stay so late.

Yeah, Lola.. What's with the quote??

Damn that T1 connection! Good thing us IT consultants bill by the hour. cwm29.gif$$$$cwm30.gif

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Damn that T1 connection! Good thing us IT consultants bill by the hour. cwm29.gif$$$$cwm30.gif

You in IT consulting too? Which company/client? Where? Who are you?? smile.gif A lil intro won't hurt smile.gif

Lola - details!!!!!! Write me a PM with details, I can't decide like this!!!!! Biatch LOL smile.gif That's Ms.Biatch to you my dear smile.gif

You in IT consulting too? Which company/client? Where? Who are you?? smile.gif A lil intro won't hurt smile.gif

Lola - details!!!!!! Write me a PM with details, I can't decide like this!!!!! Biatch LOL smile.gif That's Ms.Biatch to you my dear smile.gif

mysteriousss, check your PM cwm16.gif

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Z....what details????????...I think the whole CNYC knows where and when I'm going....and you are the only one who stil didn't see all these details........check your PM!!!!!!!!!!!....Gawd cwm25.gif ....lol....... smile.gif

------------------