Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Harry's Velvet Room?

mikey39

Two of my favorite NYC Dj's are spinning out in Chicago at the end of the month at Harry's Velvet Room.

Seeing as I have a bunch of friends in Chicago, I was thinking of making the trip, but I was wondering what the venue is like.

Is there a dance floor? How's the crowd? Not gonna make the journey if I'm gonna just sit around and not be able to dance.

I've never been my man, but one of my guys had a small get together and said it was pretty cool. I've been past on my way to other clubs, and I must say it looked tight and the crowd seemed diverse, too, which is important to me. I guess you'd have to check it out. I will tell you though, check out the club Called FUNK on Rush/Division on Chicago's Gold Coast. I live not too far from it, and I must say the DJ is one of the most underrated. It's a dance club too, and there's no cover so it's definitely a good time. For club reviews though, go to www.metromix.com, and that will sometimes break it down for you. Hope I could be of some help. Peace.

Hi

Harrys is a nice place, one side is a lounge, great martini's!!!

Its kind of dark, on the other side, thru this hallway is a small dance(its not big by the way), I dont know how old you are buy it seems to cater to a 25 and up crowd, thats my opinion. If you are looking to check out chicago, go to www.metromix.com and you can see the reviews other people have posted and they have dining info on there and events and basically everything you need to know.

hope that helps!

V