Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Thread For My Boy Jerry X!!!

So much going on this Thursday at Deko, definitely a night not to be missed!!! First off a good friend of mine Jerry X's Birthday Bash!!! I have been attending his B-days for years now and they get crazier every year. Celebrity Guest DJ AM returns to spin on the main floor, lots of hype on this guy, if you havent heard him yet you have to come check it out. The BASSMENT party continues as well, this week DJ Dave La La, I have yet to hear this guy but I hear his style is similar to Roger Sanchez. Anyone interested in coming out e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, see you all there!!!

So much going on this Thursday at Deko, definitely a night not to be missed!!! First off a good friend of mine Jerry X's Birthday Bash!!! I have been attending his B-days for years now and they get crazier every year. Celebrity Guest DJ AM returns to spin on the main floor, lots of hype on this guy, if you havent heard him yet you have to come check it out. The BASSMENT party continues as well, this week DJ Dave La La, I have yet to hear this guy but I hear his style is similar to Roger Sanchez. Anyone interested in coming out e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, see you all there!!!

one thread,two threads, a million threads..........who gives a crap how many you post bro........it's all for a good cause so post all day.

joe i sent you my list so get back to me.

happy bday jerry x....

you really dont know me because i only met you a few times but it was real brief at the club,but i will greet you with a drink tomorrow night bro.

i will also be taking pics of the event so i will see everyone on the dance floor.

its gonna be a sick night

" BUMP IT UP...........IT'S TIME TO BUMP IT UP "

GOT O2?

one thread,two threads, a million threads..........who gives a crap how many you post bro........it's all for a good cause so post all day.

joe i sent you my list so get back to me.

happy bday jerry x....

you really dont know me because i only met you a few times but it was real brief at the club,but i will greet you with a drink tomorrow night bro.

i will also be taking pics of the event so i will see everyone on the dance floor.

its gonna be a sick night

" BUMP IT UP...........IT'S TIME TO BUMP IT UP "

GOT O2?

See you there bro, I got your e-mail and replied this morning!