Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn its spelled ceeotter not ceotter...

cee-otter pronounced like sea otter!!!

why do so many of you mispell it!!!!

why am I shouting..lol...

sea otter as in the cudly marine mammals that I love b/c I am a marine biologist now get it straight and thank you :)

George Costanza is a marine biologist too

:)

sea otter as in the cudly marine mammals that I love b/c I am a marine biologist now get it straight and thank you :)

OK Laurie!!!!

OK Laurie!!!

rehab is for quitters

I'm no quitter!!!! But the two together are quite dangerous, then again the two of us together behind the bar is quite evil..lol...this week considering you have a wedding and I have a surpirse party before our shift it should be the blind leadign the blind behind the bar....we may need jarmenio to jump back there

Who are u kidding? That's like me saying that I'm goin to rehab in Sept!!

I got one for you; my friend email's me and the crew today about plans for DJAIS this Friday and someone hit replied to all w/ this quote:

My GF does not want me in Belmar anymore therefore i have decided to break up with her..... i told her i will call her in 35 days after labor day is over..

I got one for you; my friend email's me and the crew today about plans for DJAIS this Friday and someone hit replied to all w/ this quote:

My GF does not want me in Belmar anymore therefore i have decided to break up with her..... i told her i will call her in 35 days after labor day is over..

Gotta love Rubas when hes got a girl!! LOL

Gotta love Rubas when hes got a girl!! LOL

lol...you know what it certainly sounds like a rubas statement but it wasn't him..hee hee..I believe our legal counsel is actually single this summer. Are you attending the back bar festivities this saturday??