Clubplanet Nightlife Community

murrrr

if i ask her she'll noticed that im concerned about my job, ima ask her later on today........dont wanna be all worried on my damn vacation

alex what r u majoring in school?

i only took one philosohpy course, i like it a lot and im doing great but college just isnt for me

im gonna try n get into a culinary school, i wanna be a chef :hat:

Dude, if you wanna go to culinary school, NYIT has a dope culinary program....I met alot of people that attended did that program and they all got excellet cooking skills and I just heard that 2 or 3 of them are getting together and opening up a resturaunt...

..I went there for comp sci, and it was ok, but I really wish I did the culinary program...

Dude, if you wanna go to culinary school, NYIT has a dope culinary program....I met alot of people that attended did that program and they all got excellet cooking skills and I just heard that 2 or 3 of them are getting together and opening up a resturaunt...

..I went there for comp sci, and it was ok, but I really wish I did the culinary program...

i'll look into it, the only school I looked at so far is one on 23rd st, chelsea area. It's only culinary, none o the other crap subjects n what not. Thats all I want.

Thanks for heads up, def will give it a look.

Yup i'd def enjoy cookin for friends, would be lots o fun :hat: