Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

your name sounds like the noise i make when foxy hits me in the corn-hole with a 11" strap-on. --scavvzzz

your name sounds like the noise i make when foxy hits me in the corn-hole with a 11" strap-on. --scavvzzz

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

peeing 11-15-2004 11:03 AM I know you say you're a little shy when it comes to pissing in front of someone. I was wondering if you'd be interested in letting me shit on your chest or vice versa. The fact that you're so shy is a huge turn on for me ~kaydup~

Thanks Kaydup 11-16-2004 01:09 PM i heard u loike gerbils too...wanna date? ~~ richard gere

how much sex? 11-16-2004 11:54 AM happy birthday leo .. good to see you moving more and more on the dance floor . way to go kid .. ~the mask~

Recess @ Venu Thurs. 11-16-2004 08:51 AM At one point I could here girls singing the words to a Diva track.It was like Adilson new exactly what the crowd wanted to hear

how much sex? 11-16-2004 11:54 AM happy birthday leo .. good to see you moving more and more on the dance floor . way to go kid .. ~the mask~

:laugh::shaky:

4191 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

how much sex? 11-16-2004 04:54 PM happy birthday leo .. good to see you moving more and more on the dance floor . way to go kid .. u dance well for a black male ~the mask~

"BOOO-aaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHhhh.." :laugh: