Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone recommend an afterhours place?

shelter or discoteque are the best afterhours in manhattan on saturday nights. Timmy regisford on his floor Mike Cruz is spinnin on the octane flooralong with nomad roof top is open. anthony lamont is hosting as well. I am not sure who is spinning at discoteque

there should be more after hour places - and I mean like open till 4PM

sometimes on sundays - i am itching for some good music but due to my work I can't afford to go to regular parties (and so sadly I had to miss the recent parties at Cielo)

shelter is deep house vocal house and classic. octane is hard house, tribal, vocals. also depends on the dj spinning on the octane floor. sometimes there is a DJ spinnin on the roof top. usually playing stuff like u would hear on the patio of space in miami.

save your $$$20 bucks , GO TO BLUR!!!!!!!!

i went there this morning after bad boy bill,its fuckin FREEE before 6, awesome music, it wasn't cheesey house or anything, it was good house music, everybody danced, i had a great time, my feet are killing me from dancing all nite/day. they stay open till 10, HIGHLY recommened , especially if u like house and dancing!!!! :pint::bounce: 286 spring street!!! btw varick and houston!! :bounce:

First Off

Thanks everybody for being so informative to my thread... first post and I didnt really expect such a response!

The reason I'm askin about all these places is cause I just got back from the best 10 days I've ever had in Ibiza/BCN and I just have this whole outlook on going out again. Especially the afterhours, since you know the people that go there are just out to have a good time and dance/socialize.0

It's funny because I asked the few friends I know that are into the music, however they said things are "dead". I thought what they were saying was complete crap and decided to do some research. Hence my finding this website and asking you ladies and gents whats up.

I'm definatley going to check out Shelter next saturday morning, and then blur on sunday morning (that is if im not a complete zombie and or my legs can move me :)

Went to crobar last night solo, since I've never been there and am interested in getting a table for roger sanchez (who I saw at pacha and he totally ripped the place up)....... Nice place.. and I was impressed at the quality of the crowd.. dont want to come off as snobby or whatever.. but I'm just sick of the glowstick stuff.

Glad the people I spoke with were wrong and things are still goin on :)

Maybe I'll meet some of you out sometime

Thanks again,

-M

Shelter is sunday morning hence I thought you meant saturday night. I should have read question further.

So is there anything going on for Saturday mornings?

And could you compare/contrast the two (Blur/Shelter) for me please .. might as well figure out which one i'll hit up next week

Thanks

First Off

The reason I'm askin about all these places is cause I just got back from the best 10 days I've ever had in Ibiza/BCN and I just have this whole outlook on going out again. Especially the afterhours, since you know the people that go there are just out to have a good time and dance/socialize.0

-M

Ibiza could make my mom and dad start clubbing again....i cant believe i missed going this year...been there the last 2 years....talk about releasing urself of all worries, that place is just balls-to-the-wall...just check out my signature (the Space Terrace)...u got plenty of good weeks coming up in NYC to re-capture Ibiza (although u can never get that vibe here unless u brought back Twilo)....as far as afterhours, for some reason i could never do it in NYC...only when im away i could stay up that late...here the latest i can do is 6 in the morning...Roger Sanchez at Crobar Aug 28 FYI...last year i saw him at Pacha, earlier that day Danny Howells rocked DC-10...it was my overall best day/night of Ibiza 2003....best night had to go to Darren Emerson at Underwater