Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crawford to NY

mindfaqd

Well the deal FINALLY went through. There are 2 schools of thought on this kid. One says he is a good offensive threat who is ready to break out and will compliment Marbury and Houston to shore up the backcourt. The other says he was only a good player because he was on a horrible team, his defense is non-existent and he hogs the ball. Which school of thought do u all agree with?

and as a side note........Does Jerome Williams (the other piece to the deal) have anything left or are the Knicks stuck with another bad long term contract ?

Thats Isaih's next project. thanx for sticking w/ the topic.

\

my thoughts about crawford are literally the same as yours ...... could be a bust , just like it could be a pleasant surprize . ...only time will tell .

Theres gotta be a reason why the Bulls drafted the same position 2 yrs in a row and they already had a "young" Crawford in the stable

also why were no other teams at all remotley interested in getting him?

scoring 17 a game on a team thats been winning 20-30 games a yr.doesnt impress me.

Doesnt play Defense.

Saddled with 2 more big contracts and you give up players that you will be able to FINALLY get off your salary cap , but instead take on more cap

My grandchildren might eventually get to see this Knick squad under the cap