Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where has he been?

lolly

iam still here just working out and flexing doing a little tanning i crashed my monte carlo last week i was drinking my ghb and listening to zombie nation "ooooh oh" ooooh oh" and i was driving to world to hear denny tsettos and i was taking a sip of my ghb and not paying attention because i was flexing in the rearview mirror because i am tan and strong and i crashed i got mad and punched the car and my father took the keys away from me because he gets mad when i go into roid rages maybe you heard of them it happens to people like me who abuse steroids and get mad and i punched him and he fell into a whole tray of canoles and now my mother wont make them for me but i am still tan and ripped and i like ghb thank you for caring and asking for me you guys are good people

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by njguido69:

iam still here just working out and flexing doing a little tanning i crashed my monte carlo last week i was drinking my ghb and listening to zombie nation "ooooh oh" ooooh oh" and i was driving to world to hear denny tsettos and i was taking a sip of my ghb and not paying attention because i was flexing in the rearview mirror because i am tan and strong and i crashed i got mad and punched the car and my father took the keys away from me because he gets mad when i go into roid rages maybe you heard of them it happens to people like me who abuse steroids and get mad and i punched him and he fell into a whole tray of canoles and now my mother wont make them for me but i am still tan and ripped and i like ghb thank you for caring and asking for me you guys are good people

CLASSIC!! HAhahaha. LMFAO! I missed you! cwm2.gif Glad to know you're still out there. I knew y

Originally posted by njguido69:

You had us sooo worried for a sec!!! cwm13.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

wow that is a lot of love i am feeling i haven't felt this much love since denny played relentless last week and me and all the other njguidos did a group scoop of ghb and then we all flexed together and afterhours we went tanning together and it was great but i fell out in the tanning booth too much ghb and now i am all burned up looking and the heat from the tanning bed cause my ass pimples to burst and ruin the pants i bought in bang bang you may have heard steroids give you zits so i got mad and punched the tanning attendant he was a small skinny raver type who made fun of denny and said something about someone named VDP or something or a patrick foldenoakie and said they are better then denny so i punched him and now i need to find a new salon

------------------

I've been thinkin' about my favorite juiced guidos all day. As soon as their names popped into my head during a Misskittie post I started hearing ZombieNation in my head so I closed my eyes pretended to be an IROC Z w/t-topps down and was taken away to their magical world of Tsettos, tanning, G, cannolis and black cars running through high school parking lots. It was a beautiful moment but I cannot live on memories alone...don't stay away so long NJGuido. As for you Juiceboy, don't disappoint me!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

i am mad but i will not punch the computer this time i will tell you what happened since you guys are nice here i am at the gym i workout a lot like 11 hours a day and i tan in between sets so i was tanning and lifting so here i am doing pinkey curls with a 500 lbs dumbbell and zombie nation comes on ktu so i start flexing to it "ooooooooooooooh oh" "ooooooooooh oh" its my favorite song as you may know i even crashed my car to it so the song is on i am flexing and then all of the sudden the guy who works the front desk interrupts the song right in the middle of the "ooooooooooooooh oh" "ooooooooooh oh" part can you believe that so i get mad because i have roid rage and i tell him how can you interrupt the song zombie nation its my favorite song i got so mad i punched him now i have no car and i have to find a new gym i am so mad

------------------