Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed Younan at Andalu this SAT.

anyone remember saeed and palash at anadlu last summer? freaking packed to the gills and hot as hell! i'm thinking it's gonna be teh same way this sat coz saeed always bring a crowd!

and funny you should mention that air episode... last sun's post had an article about how this year air is specifically moving AWAY from hiphop and that the club owner (who is pushing for hte move) fired their promoters who were pushing for hiphop... and probably responsible for that fucking debacle with saeed & palash last summer.

either way, i'm never going back to air hehe shitty bar service and pain in the ass to use the washroom!

anyone remember saeed and palash at anadlu last summer? freaking packed to the gills and hot as hell! i'm thinking it's gonna be teh same way this sat coz saeed always bring a crowd!

and funny you should mention that air episode... last sun's post had an article about how this year air is specifically moving AWAY from hiphop and that the club owner (who is pushing for hte move) fired their promoters who were pushing for hiphop... and probably responsible for that fucking debacle with saeed & palash last summer.

either way, i'm never going back to air hehe shitty bar service and pain in the ass to use the washroom!

i read that article too. it was rediculous how people were talking about racism. i just don't get it.

i read that article too. it was rediculous how people were talking about racism. i just don't get it.

Of course it's racist. They obviously want to change the music to drive away a certain crowd because black people don't listen to that techno shit.

Of course it's racist. They obviously want to change the music to drive away a certain crowd because black people don't listen to that techno shit.

they evidently don't drink much either 'cause the owner cited poor bar sales on hip hop nights. who knew EDM fans were such alchies?